Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/25/14 The Faerie Bridge

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the process of building a second fairy workshop and waiting for enough random drops from the fairie bridge. But to be honest until and unless there's some type of time limited faerie quest line they're pretty much going to sit idle since the resource requirements are so dramatic to make the faerie building items.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    I'm in the process of building a second fairy workshop and waiting for enough random drops from the fairie bridge. But to be honest until and unless there's some type of time limited faerie quest line they're pretty much going to sit idle since the resource requirements are so dramatic to make the faerie building items.
    It doesn't seem to me that we need any of the materials that are made in the Fairy Workshop... Am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooooze View Post
    It doesn't seem to me that we need any of the materials that are made in the Fairy Workshop... Am I missing something?
    Maybe there will be some other buildings requiring the the faerie workshop Made items?!
    But honestly I am not using it, or very rarely when I need to use some maxed out stuff, and if I won't be needing a second F.Worshop. I won't be building it.

Executive Chef
    Need help please. My bridge is locked by goal but I don't have any goals pertaining to this to unlock. The last set of goals I had associated with the faerie workshop disappeared just before the start of the Halloween goals. What should I do? Thank you for any suggestions.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Need help please. My bridge is locked by goal but I don't have any goals pertaining to this to unlock. The last set of goals I had associated with the faerie workshop disappeared just before the start of the Halloween goals. What should I do? Thank you for any suggestions.
    The bridge is locked until you finish Plume Hive goals. What goals are in your book? Have you finished Azalea/Lila and tea party and sapling? If you had goals and now they're not in your book and you hadn't finished them, then you'll need to email support. Link below... Otherwise, let us know what goals you do have so we can help

Executive Chef
    Thanks Spiritwind00! You set me on the right path and after some investigation I realized I had the faerie work shop unbuilt sitting in a corner completely forgotten in the mess of new items and goals. I need a few more faerie beams. So I think I need to go back to the exchange and do more trades with the faeries. Then build the workshop and go from there. Thanks for jogging my memory.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Thanks Spiritwind00! You set me on the right path and after some investigation I realized I had the faerie work shop unbuilt sitting in a corner completely forgotten in the mess of new items and goals. I need a few more faerie beams. So I think I need to go back to the exchange and do more trades with the faeries. Then build the workshop and go from there. Thanks for jogging my memory.
    I'm super glad for you! Woohoo! i like the adventure better than the trade though. Got all my parts through adventure and now crafting some spares in case I need to quickly build another workshop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    no way i could run 2. I am out of fey crystals.
    I wouldn't say I constantly run both but it does happen pretty regularly. The bridge has been generous to me as well as getting random fey crystal drops
    from other sources.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. So I've built my bridge, made the workshop, made lots of fairy beams and blocks. What do we do with them? Do we just store them up for some future challenge? I would be happy if I could make some decorations, even if they didn't drop anything. Magic fairy walls?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Ok. So I've built my bridge, made the workshop, made lots of fairy beams and blocks. What do we do with them? Do we just store them up for some future challenge? I would be happy if I could make some decorations, even if they didn't drop anything. Magic fairy walls?
    Store them for future buildings. If you look at the massive amount of resources required to create even one faerie building item you'd do well to stock up in advance.