Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/25/14 The Faerie Bridge

Rhino Keeper
    Yes!!!
    I start!!!
    First quest
    Building bridges
    3 preparation motion (skip 15 gems each)
    Preparation motion in faerie workshop
    2 vital extract
    1 faerie jar
    2 magic fruit
    1 hour

I try to upload images but after iOS 8 update I can't do it?!
    Last edited by paisdelasmaravillas; 09-25-14 at 12:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Building Bridges - First step is to prepare the ground with preparation potion *3. They take one hour each at new fairy crafting building.
    Yeah, decisions decisions .... Wondering if worth it to build that 2nd faerie workshop or just wait it out for 3 hrs, making them all in 1 workshop. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    Yes!!!
    I start!!!
    First quest
    Building bridges
    3 preparation motion (skip 15 gems each)
    Preparation motion in faerie workshop
    2 vital extract
    1 faerie jar
    2 magic fruit
    1 hour

I try to upload images but after iOS 8 update I can't do it?!
    I can't either tried to upload an image this morning & kept getting an error msg on that site.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to wait on the 2nd workshop. Everything to build it takes forever, unless you already have enough for the second one. I still need 4each. It looks like at least the first item doesn't take too long, just 3 hours.

What if we need those blocks, glue, and beams for the faerie bridge? It'll take forever to make them again or even get from trades and adventures. I'm just a little concerned about resources. It takes a lot of fey crystals to make that escense. Last week, I had 99. I'm already down to 67, and going fast!

Fashion Designer
    Eww...First we sacrafice jarred Fairies to make a potion to prepare the ground?

These Sparks are evil. I don't want to **** faries to make it easier for the evil fairies to get into my kingdom.

Can I join the group trying to stop this bridge from being built? If I don't build the bridge will I still be able to play the game or is this bridge compulsory?

I have long wanted to release the captive faries. My Ruler's eyes glaze over every time a Spark shows up. She seems drugged or brainwashed. They call themselves Faries, but now they are using their own as ingredients?

This game is going the wrong direction for me. I don't want to use faries as ingredients, sorry.

Can TL answer please? Is there an alternatitive to this? I see no reason to stay if this is what the story is descending into. Worse than slavery which someone suggested. Not playing this until there is an answer and if it is mandatory to use faries as ingredients, I am leaving. Or at least not playing anymore. I might visit my friends on my wall, but I stop playing the storyline right now. There needs to be an alternative to sacrificing captive fairies.

There is not even a guarantee that they will be euthanized humanely. Just toss them in the cute workshop and they come out liquified. I want nothing to do with this!

Rhino Keeper
    Ewwww! Creepy! I hadn't thought about that. It was just another ingredient until this very, very humane post!

What to do?!?

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if the crafting option remains after you have given 3?

Executive Chef
    By the way, you can skip this first step for 15 gems total, 5 gems each (not 15 each as in post 2).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Does anyone know if the crafting option remains after you have given 3?
    A nbr told me it disappears

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    A nbr told me it disappears
    Have your neighbor tell you what the next step is.. For those of us that need to know

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast