Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/25/14 The Faerie Bridge

Rhino Keeper
    what is the collection time for the bridge? I searched for the previous pages and did not manage to find it. Can someone update it to the 1st page? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Nine hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    How the heck did you guys finish the bridge so fast? Im still working on commerce. Have 7 more bonbons and 8 more tea cakes to go... Arghghggh. Truth be told, not a fan of this storyline, or the bridge.
    As for flood payments, i was told to hand in 21*3 to woodsy, but giving them to ollie to check frist, as he was the one that saved me from drowning.
    When The Envoy to the plume hive adventure appeared (somewhen in the summer) and started to drop faerie items, it was clear that in the near future we may need these items. I made many adventures (not every day, but like 4-5 in a week), and was stocking up all faerie items up to around 20, so when the faeire workshop quest began, I was ready to build up 2 workshops "immediatelly". That is how me and some other ppl succeeded fast.

Just a warning, there are other items, that we may need in the future, such as the boar pelt (drops ONLY from feral land adventure) - imagine if the next quest, when Kaz returns, would need like 30 pieces from this. (I currently have more than 90, soon maxed out - in my barracks only feral adventure goes since it was introduced).

Or if we may need and additional 20 belladonna inscription. They did left the trade after sister sister completes, what may mean that we may need it in the future again.

Usually, all items that remain craftable/tradeable/gettable somehow after a quest means that we would need it again, somewhen.

So, be prepared...
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    3 collections from the bridge and so far I have fey crystals, jars, murmurs and faeriebulb seeds. No building supplies. Why are some people getting blocks, beams and paste?
    I have now collected from my bridge twice and all I have is fey crystals and jars. A bit disappointed seeing as how others are getting building supplies.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have now collected from my bridge twice and all I have is fey crystals and jars. A bit disappointed seeing as how others are getting building supplies.
    It must cycle. I had the same for the first 2-3 collections, then I got paste, beam, essence and murmur in one go. Next couple back to just murmur and fey's. Need more time to determine its drop rate for the good stuff!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It must cycle. I had the same for the first 2-3 collections, then I got paste, beam, essence and murmur in one go. Next couple back to just murmur and fey's. Need more time to determine its drop rate for the good stuff!
    Ah! Patience is a virtue, so I am off to be virtuous

Executive Chef
    First seven collecting:

Note from 7 collections I got faerie building parts 2 times, essence 3 times.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Hoping for an update today!
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Executive Chef
    I need another kitchen or five.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I need another kitchen or five.
    "Liked" this post,lol,all I do is beg for another kitchen!