Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/25/14 The Faerie Bridge

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Can anyone suggest where I can get fey crystals besides drops from the Farie bridge? Thank you!
    Check this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....w-faerie-items
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Anyuszko!!

Executive Chef
    3 collections from the bridge and so far I have fey crystals, jars, murmurs and faeriebulb seeds. No building supplies. Why are some people getting blocks, beams and paste?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    3 collections from the bridge and so far I have fey crystals, jars, murmurs and faeriebulb seeds. No building supplies. Why are some people getting blocks, beams and paste?
    Seems to be random drop. From 5 collection (I recorded all) I got building supplies one (two pieces), and got faerie essence two times (1-1 piece). Still other drops are good, murmur, fey, etc. But since it is 9 hrs coll.time, you can collect often, that is good news.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    How the heck did you guys finish the bridge so fast? Im still working on commerce. Have 7 more bonbons and 8 more tea cakes to go... Arghghggh. Truth be told, not a fan of this storyline, or the bridge.
    As for flood payments, i was told to hand in 21*3 to woodsy, but giving them to ollie to check frist, as he was the one that saved me from drowning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Seems to be random drop. From 5 collection (I recorded all) I got building supplies one (two pieces), and got faerie essence two times (1-1 piece). Still other drops are good, murmur, fey, etc. But since it is 9 hrs coll.time, you can collect often, that is good news.
    My drops have been good too, faerie blocks ,fey crystals ,faeries essensse but I'm maxed on faerie murmers and faerie jars

Rhino Keeper
    I'm like you. Four or five collections and no blocks, beams, paste or essence.

Executive Chef
    My last collection was just a faerie jar which I'm max on, But before that I was getting fey crystals and blocks and essences. Thinking it's just random drops

if i remember right in 2 of 3 collections get NO block or beam or paste. never get a comination. the other feariestuff dont know, cuz maxed out.
    and storage my 2 fearieworkshops, cuz no use now. atm the bridge give me all i need
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm confused? This is just a game right??? Because I'm suddenly starting to feel like I need to take things more seriously. Maybe buy myself a robe and some cake and throw it at any peasants walking by.
    Thank you for a great chuckle. ROFL
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)