Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Castle Story: 9/25/14 The Faerie Bridge

The bridge has been dropping some nice items: fairy essence, (I have 10 now without crafting a single one), fey crystals, and of course the fairy block & beams. The paste seems really rare though since it's only dropped one of those for me so far.

I haven't crafted anything in the fairy workshop in a week or so.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Only got my bridge a few days before Halloween goals started so it's been a bit neglected, but collected from it today and it gave me a faerie block and faerie paste - really pleased as it had only given me coins/basic stuff up til now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Only got my bridge a few days before Halloween goals started so it's been a bit neglected, but collected from it today and it gave me a faerie block and faerie paste - really pleased as it had only given me coins/basic stuff up til now.
    I am slowly acquiring fairy building supplies. But my workshop is mostly idle since i cant for the life of me get fey crystals. I wish we could craft them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Store them for future buildings. If you look at the massive amount of resources required to create even one faerie building item you'd do well to stock up in advance.
    Absolutely - I am sure we are not making all of these 'Fairy' materials and buildings if we aren't going to use them! . Alas, I am one of the lagers still working on Sister, Sister. But it keeps me out of trouble while I'm waiting for the next goal. (Did anyone hear the rumor that Kaz is coming back - over the bridge!!)
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Executive Chef
    Well I'm a lagger that only just built the faerie workshop and hasn't built the bridge yet. The Halloween event further held me back by tying up my kitchens. Finished Sister, Sister a long time ago though.

Need a third kitchen or something, since TL insists on us cooking our way through all goals.

New Resident
    Still working on this goal - I now see it is four years since this started ��

Rhino Keeper
    Is there anything after it?
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Still working on this goal - I now see it is four years since this started ��

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Is there anything after it?
    Lots and lots! There will be several other parallel storylines going on too. Easiest way to check is via the Story Guide in the Hub.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021