Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jewel Mania returns to desktop after IOS 8 upgrade

Jewel Mania returns to desktop after IOS 8 upgrade

Jewel Mania is not working right since I upgraded to IOS 8. It often goes back to desktop after a game and all the time when you win. So there is no way of moving forward. I am stuck at level 117 even after winning a couple times already.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonLou8 View Post
    Jewel Mania is not working right since I upgraded to IOS 8. It often goes back to desktop after a game and all the time when you win. So there is no way of moving forward. I am stuck at level 117 even after winning a couple times already.
    Thank you for the info! We've investigated this and will forward this over to the team for a fix. Thanks again!

New Resident

Me too...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonLou8 View Post
    I finished level 88 twice now and each time it crashes me back to the desktop. When I go back in, it looks like I haven't done the level!! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by tmandera View Post
    I finished level 88 twice now and each time it crashes me back to the desktop. When I go back in, it looks like I haven't done the level!! :-(
    Sorry about that! This is already being worked on, please look to the App Store for future updates to correct this matter. Thank you for your patience!

New Resident

Level 96 not advancing

1) Support ID: VDFSGWC
    2) Your device type: iPhone 5
    3) Your device OS: iOS 8.0.1
    4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred: Collected two stars on this level, gave me coin reward then shut down. When re-opened, said I was again at level 96. Had also taken one of my lives. This has happened to me twice in a row on this level. Has happened on previous levels but let me move on after I pass it a second time.
    5) Screenshots, if possible: None

Rhino Keeper
    Hi drama7890,

The crashes on Jewel Mania is a known issue. Please look forward to the update with the fix.

You can also update your iOS to 8.0.2 as we have tested this and experienced no crashes.

Angry Game crashed on level 351

i lost my progression on level 351. The game crashed after I completed it and was awarded 2 stars. I closed all my apps and only had the game running and also turned off the iPad and restarted it. I played the game again and was awarded 3 stars. It crashed again after I completed the game and did not save my progression and I cannot go any further.

Sorry to hear! Please force close the game and open it again. You should have more Stars on level 351 now. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Level 352 - Crashing

I am on level 325. I have passed it 4 times in the past two days, but every time I pass it, the app crashes. I have forced it closed and when I reopen it, it still doesn't show that I have passed. I'm using iOS 8.0.2. Please help!

I put the wrong level in my topic. I'm on 325, not 352

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast