View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
704. You may not vote on this poll
  • Swan Pond

179 25.43%
  • Koi Pond

212 30.11%
  • Ice Cream Machine

217 30.82%
  • Action Ice Cream Maker

194 27.56%
  • Action Chef Stove

250 35.51%
  • Popcorn Maker

269 38.21%
  • Chinese Dessert Oven

217 30.82%
  • Action Chef Lee

120 17.05%
  • Crystal Fountain

161 22.87%
  • Reflecting Pool

208 29.55%
  • Lava Girl

148 21.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoenixHero View Post
    When was this decor available?, was it a Limited time offer for one week that never came back?
    The salad bar is from a crate. It was also on sale by itself during black friday I think or it was a lto, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    The salad bar is from a crate. It was also on sale by itself during black friday I think or it was a lto, not sure.
    What crate? I can't seem to find it

Executive Chef
    What crate? I can't seem to find it
    I dont remember now. But if you look at the box thread you can see whats in all the boxes.

Leprechaun house. I have nothing substantial to put out for St. Patrick's Day. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I dont remember now. But if you look at the box thread you can see whats in all the boxes.
    I have checked every single box, so unless the box was not posted, I don't think it's available In a box

Rhino Keeper
    I have checked every single box, so unless the box was not posted, I don't think it's available In a box
    It was in the Spring Basket 2011 crate which has been removed. In the master box list, it still lists this crate but does not show the picture of the salad bar but does list it as a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    It was in the Spring Basket 2011 crate which has been removed. In the master box list, it still lists this crate but does not show the picture of the salad bar but does list it as a prize.
    Thx for telling me, and wow it's such a great item but only the third prize. The other items in the box also look great so I would like to see a return of the Spring crate 2011 this spring

Rhino Keeper
    Old West Stove
    Saloon Stove
    Cruise Ship Stove

New Resident
    Don't make us re-cook food which we have already mastered. Instead make available past goal ovens. I am almost done cooking everything I can cook. But don't have available like 20 ovens example salad oven, halftime, riverboat, cruiseship tea dispenser, frosty, ruby, etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    The Salad Bar gets my vote as well. Very nicely done. And, if the price is right (under 25 gems), I would get more than one.
    Yes this item is really nice and only iPhone users get luck when they had a limited time offer where's the salad bar was included not the android and other players.I really need this item in my restaurant