View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Executive Chef
    Do you mean the Winter Wedding or the actual Wedding Ceremony? The Winter Wedding is from January 2014 goal and the Wedding Ceremony is the 1st place prize from the Valentine's Chest box which is currently on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxcarabelle View Post
    I would love the wedding ceremony to be released again. I've seen it in a neighbours bakery and its really cute.

Fudge station, gelato cart, winter wedding ovens... I love appliances more than decorations, though a lot of the retired coffee stuff are super cute! Would definitely want helpful Hazel back too, I like her better than the Irish Waitress (which sounds weird but isn't supposed to).

I really want the rose oven to come back! I never got one 😕

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Aunt Loretta was going through her storage to clean up when she encountered items from days of yore. Here are some of the items that she found that she'd like to bring out again. Vote for your favorite items and you might see them back in Bakery Story for a limited time! If you want something not listed here, please feel free to post your suggestions here. Note: You can vote for as many items as you wish.
    Missed out on the treasure goal. I would like the oven from it!

Executive Chef
    I started to play Bakery story very late maybe a month ago and I'm on level 50 right know.and there are some ovens Lucky oven and Motherly oven,that I don't have in my game but some player that are under 10 level have it,how is that possible? I would like that to able to buy .
    also love these and really love to come back!!
    Coffee machine
    Musical drink machine
    Frappe fountain
    Winter oven
    Patisserie oven
    French cookie oven
    Royal oven
    Garden oven

Rhino Keeper
    I would love for the truffle chair to comeback for valentines day just like how the truffle maker did. I also reaaaally want the fudge station, frappe fountain, gelato cart, and coffee machine please

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I started to play Bakery story very late maybe a month ago and I'm on level 50 right know.and there are some ovens Lucky oven and Motherly oven,that I don't have in my game but some player that are under 10 level have it,how is that possible?
    Those ovens are still available to iOS players of lower levels.

Rhino Keeper
    I want back TEA TIME KETTLE I wasn't playing this game when this appliance was available and is so cute! Pls lets us have it again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaPion View Post
    I would like to see this ovens make a come back: Candy Hatchery, Sugar Coater, Marzipan Oven, Dehydrator, Candy Cane Maker, Emerald Oven, Healthy Sweets Machine. Pretty please
    Hi, I have all those ovens except the Dehydrator and personally there not great, and while the recipes seem great they don't give great profits. I totally would understand you wanting ovens back but just telling you what someone who's bought them thinks.

Rhino Keeper
    Truffle chair truffle chair truffle chair!!!!