View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Oh my! I'm so happy to see the Breakfast Buffet and the Royal Sugar Party got into the poll list. The breakfast buffet has been on my wish list for years ever since that day I seen it in one of my neighbor's bakery back then. I'd really love to get both of them pretty please TL! The Breakfast Buffet and the Royal Sugar Party are on my top wish list.

Please also consider bringing back the Lotus Fountain, Reindeer Penguin, Stuffed Penguin and all the coffee related decorations back too.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Truffle chair
    Candy dispenser
    Sweet tooth cake
    Lollipop station
    And the chocolate dip oven to makes those adorable chocolate dip strawberries

I would like any of the locked ovens, plus the coffee bean display

I really want the infamous barista counter and the gelato one like everybody else!

Also vote for Tea Time Kettle, as I love teas and I missed it The Breakfast Buffet also rocks!

I love decorating for holidays, and having played only a year and a half, I missing all of the items - decorative and appliances - from past holidays. I would love to see a return of appliances and decorations from holidays past. I'm level 99+ and am almost out of recipes on the original oven (just the new apple recipes left), finished with the drink machine, and finished with the majority of past goal appliances (have a few to finish from my youngster days when I got tired of and frustrated by mastery due to appliance slot limits).

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing in June 2012, so everything previous to that would be my requests! What I would LOVE to see are 1st prize items from the boxes released for purchase, maybe as LTOs, or for Black Friday. I would spend REAL money to buy gems to purchase them! I never seem to have much luck with the boxes. I bought a ton last year on the Black Friday.

everyone please vote for the truffle chair !!!!

Executive Chef
    I already voted for chair. How about those holiday recipes in regular oven? Some how I missed those recipes and it's lock.

Rhino Keeper
    The Alice in Wonderland tea party PLEASE!

That must have been available a long time ago so I'm sure a lot of people have wanted it.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes bring back please all these things! Can not believe team lava will do something like that! MY DREAM!