View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 109 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    i want that secret garden please please team lava please, its so beautiful! ill pay money please!!!!

Yes, please! I've been trying for the Secret Garden since the box came out. I have two of the fountain, three of the Gnome Homes and way more Ladybug Planters than I need.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    omg you are so lucky!!! id do with pink and cream all around the bakery, with grass tiles and id use my tea garden too n id hang ivy all around! its so beautiful
    I was actually so devastated I got it LOL! I will attempt it in January! I think its weird because its a corner item, and my corner is occupied heh. Perhaps I'll do something with the pastry hub? Thanks for your suggestion : )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanasWindrunner View Post
    I'd Like all of those items to be brought back

Fashion Designer
    I wasn't playing last year, so I would love the Duck Fountain, a Fruit Fountain and Water Garden!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I wasn't playing last year, so I would love the Duck Fountain, a Fruit Fountain and Water Garden!
    lol they are the exact 3 things that I want most as well. I really regret not getting the water gardens last year. I was fairly new to the game then so didn't have the gems to get the 2 fountains. I spent all I had on the barista counter and the gelato stand.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by lndngyn View Post
    I was actually so devastated I got it LOL! I will attempt it in January! I think its weird because its a corner item, and my corner is occupied heh. Perhaps I'll do something with the pastry hub? Thanks for your suggestion : )
    Omg lol your nuts! I die for that garden lol. Yh defiantly put the pastry hub, the pink goes beautifully with it! Anything pinky n green will look amazing! You can also put the secret garden in the middle of the bakery and put tables around it like pink tables. It'll be so pretty ^_^
    Last edited by aiyoosha; 12-27-14 at 09:04 AM.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I want the water garden so bad I can taste it!!! I wish they would've gave it to us this year. I'd buy like 20 of them

Pastel lounge is also one of buy.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

New Resident
    Please bring back the yule log and holiday cupcake, etc. If they are retired or from a past goal (before I started playing) why do I still see them?? Also, would love more mardi gras or jazz themed decorations and goals. Please give us the music drink machine and the Chinese oven (egg tarts?) if there was one.

I want some of the ovens an stoves brought back that android users didn't get a chance to get..

Quote Originally Posted by D2Fly View Post
    I want some of the ovens an stoves brought back that android users didn't get a chance to get..
    Me too!!