View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 109 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Executive Chef
    RS got the pedestal this time with the LTO's in ovens, decorations, recipes and box discounts.

Give us some LTO's decorations in bakery soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I too would love to see the candy hatchery and the shamrock oven.

Executive Chef
    They're not LTOs but TL also re-released the Haunted House display from an old Halloween box, Seance table, Specimen Counter, etc. They also previously released some Valentine's displays out of old boxes eg Valentine Display, Love Game.

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    The breakfast buffet is the only deco LTO released in bs. Other than that, all the LTO released previously were past appliances. Which is good for new players/players who missed it. But for long-term players, we got nothing. Whereby in rs we got reflecting pool, koi pond, swan pond and a few past appliances. Which is a nice balanced of past decoration and appliances. But not so in bs.

So with that, can you release the royal sugar party which got the 2nd highest votes for decoration please.

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    They're not LTOs but TL also re-released the Haunted House display from an old Halloween box, Seance table, Specimen Counter, etc. They also previously released some Valentine's displays out of old boxes eg Valentine Display, Love Game.
    My post was referring to the poll results and not on the weekly updates. I'm not sure why you said they're not LTOs. When they're actually LTO with the timer on them previously.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    I missed like a year of updates, so I want all the appliances unlocked. I just want to make food and master more reciepes.
    I'm in the same boat! Plus, I feel bad for new players who never got any of the cool appliances/decorations from the past.

New Resident
    Frozen Banana stand, frosty freezer,winter oven, musical drink machine, tea time oven, tea time kettle, jazz oven,puebla oven and drink machine PLEASE!!!!!!!

I would luv to see the truffle maker and barista counter. I would also luv to see players given an opportunity to complete old challenges that occurred while they were locked out of their account. It seems unfair to miss out cuz my account wouldn't change over. I have seen quite a few players who agree. Come on team lava. Why won't you listen to us?
    I would love to acquire any of these.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	17383

Views:	30 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	17384

Views:	28 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	17385

Views:	34 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	17386

Views:	24 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	17387

Quote Originally Posted by Nickycat26 View Post
    I would luv to see the truffle maker and barista counter. I would also luv to see players given an opportunity to complete old challenges that occurred while they were locked out of their account. It seems unfair to miss out cuz my account wouldn't change over. I have seen quite a few players who agree. Come on team lava. Why won't you listen to us?
    I would love to acquire any of these.

Views:	31 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	17383

Views:	30 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	17384

Views:	28 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	17385

Views:	34 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	17386

Views:	24 
ID:	17387
    Or these

Views:	20 
ID:	17388

Views:	22 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	17389

Views:	16 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	17390

Views:	17 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	17391

Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I'm so curious, have most of you really only been playing for less than a year? I'm actually glad to see that more people are finding and playing Bakery Story. I know that when I started I had wished that I started sooner because of all the stuff I missed out on. I personally feel like TL has gone quite downhill with the quality of updates and items. People talk about LTOs like they were a regularly occurrence. We haven't had one since the Bookstore update and before then, I don't even remember.
    I started playing in 2011 but got busy with school so I had to quit the game. I remember enjoying it so I downloaded it again in October. I've definitely missed out on a lot! I hope TL can re-release some items and I'm glad they're instituting LTOs. They just need to refine their release choices based on majority needs so as not to cause an uproar in the forums.
    "A party without cake is just a meeting." - Julia Child

(^-^)_ ♡ ~~Not adding neighbors at this time!~~ (ू ੭?͈ω?͈)੭。.゚♡

Fashion Designer
    Nickycat26, I do feel bad for newer players. There have been a lot of nice updates, especially some really great goals and ovens that you may have missed. I'm not a greedy, selfish person. I believe we should all share in the wealth and all content should be available to everyone! Spread the love! (Except that with goals, you should still have to go step by step like we had to, lol.)