View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 109 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    When black friday suppose to be?
    This Friday I believe.
    I currently only play Bakery Story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    When black friday suppose to be?
    Black Friday is the 4th Friday ofthe month or the 28th of November. It's always the Friday immediately after Thanksging here in the states. TL's sale usually lasts the wknd. Not all items will b on sale the whole time and if I remember correctly some items R added during the wknd.

Now don't quote me on that BCUZ last yr was the only yr I was really interested in it since 2012 I was still too new to understand what it was all about.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Black Friday is the 4th Friday ofthe month or the 28th of November. It's always the Friday immediately after Thanksging here in the states. TL's sale usually lasts the wknd. Not all items will b on sale the whole time and if I remember correctly some items R added during the wknd.

Now don't quote me on that BCUZ last yr was the only yr I was really interested in it since 2012 I was still too new to understand what it was all about.
    I really want to say that it was only a 24 hour sale. (could be wrong, but from what I remember, I tried purchasing at the last minute and it returned my gems and didn't give me the item I wanted). So you would think if I had 3 days to snatch everything up I would have, lol. But I hope a mod can give us the official answer on this. I can say however, with absolute positivity that no items were added or removed during the Black Friday sale last year. I kept a very close eye on the items, took snapshots, etc. The prices also DID NOT change, regardless of what others are saying. I'm on IOS though, so maybe they just didn't change for me. So I don't really care, lol. I didn't have to pay more than anything if I waited until later to purchase. I do HIGHLY recommend buying ASAP (only because my item was taken away and gems returned when I waited until the last hour) and the sale last year started at midnight (3am for me since I'm eastern time). And as for the Cyber Monday, there were no content sales, only another 40% off gem sale. But things could be different this year and I hope they are!

I'm hoping that they will release the Royal Sugar Party back today. Please TL!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I'm hoping that they will release the Royal Sugar Party back today. Please TL!
    I'm hoping for more re-releases today too, especially items they don't plan to release on Black Friday. I have a horrible feeling that TL might release a lot of stuff on Black Friday that they've been releasing and that will seriously suck.

Executive Chef
    Well I didn't see and rereleased items today. I haven't been able to check the ovens cuz they're tied up in either 1day or 6 hr cooks right now.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I'd rather the Royal sugar party be released on Black Friday for cheaper than for 70 gems now. It's the main gem decor I want besides the lotus fountain. The other items on the poll I don't care that much about except the fruit chocolate dip, the only appliance I don't have. Just hope none of the items that they've released this year are returned for Black Friday at cheaper prices because that would be lame. I didn't spend the 70 gems on the breakfast buffet, but I did spend that amount in restaurant for recent LTOs and to have those items return for fewer gems only a month later would be a slap in the face to people who got it full price.

Candy dispenser
    Holiday pillars

I wonder when will the next LTO come out?

Rhino Keeper
    please re-release the locked holiday recipes on the regular oven! Yule log, gingerbread cake, mince pie and holiday cupcake!!! PLEASE OH PLEASE