View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Executive Chef
    Why'd RS get a LTO, Action Chef IC machine and we'd not get anything? We should b getting the Fruit Chocolate Dip machine next. What gives TL?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    i haven't been paying close attention, have the other LTO re-releases been simultaneous? because i thought the breakfast buffet here and the koi pond in RS were each the only LTOs at their respective times. but like i said, haven't been watching that closely.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see this poodle re-released.

Sorry Image is not working.
    Last edited by snlps; 11-13-14 at 08:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Why'd RS get a LTO, Action Chef IC machine and we'd not get anything? We should b getting the Fruit Chocolate Dip machine next. What gives TL?
    I hope the fruit choco dip is re released soon!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pardimate View Post
    Top ovens I'd like to see return for LTO:
    Bakesgiving Oven
    Truffle Maker
    Winter Wedding Oven
    Patisserie Oven
    Fudge Station

I would also like to see the barista counter return. Ideally, each oven would be 5-10 gems (since you need to buy multiples of each), and the barista counter would be between 20-30 gems. I feel like I missed the coolest stuff the few months I wasn't playing!
    If TL makes the ovens cost gems, I'll be laughing and not buying any. Sorry, but 10 gems per oven as you say you'd pay... it's not even worth it. There are what, 3 recipes per speciality oven MAYBE and that's 6 gems, and that's your return if you only buy one oven. TL please stick with what you've been doing and re-releasing ovens so generously for COINS ONLY. I would never in a million years spend gems on ovens. And the barista counter will never be 20 gems, lol. It was 49 I believe last year on black friday. It's a fair price. 20 gems would be a giveaway, especially for an lto that has already been re-released before.

Personally, I don't want to see anything that has already been re-released 1,000 times. I want to see new stuff, or items that have not been re-released yet. If we missed out on something, it's our own fault.

When is the Fruit Chocolate Dip coming!

Why does Restaurant Story keep getting LTO's every week and we aren't getting any????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natalienat518 View Post
    When is the Fruit Chocolate Dip coming!
    Yeah! I want chocolate pineapple. Also, give us the almond cookie thingy. I've two other bakeries I want to make them for. Already mastered on the main one. I love those recipes! They're so cute.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pardimate View Post
    Isn't it cool how we're all different people with different opinions on what stuff should cost? I said 20-30 gems is what I would like to see it as, not knowing what it went for last year. You may not pay 5-10 gems for an oven because you'd only get 6 gems back (pretty sure you get 0 gems back for decorative items, so not sure what your point is there), but I would in order to be able to make those recipes. Coins would be even better, but I'd be willing to throw down some gems for them. Judging by the 37 pages in this thread of people saying what they would like re-released, I'd say you're in the minority by not wanting anything re-released. I'm glad you were able to get every item you wanted, looks like many others weren't.

I get what you're saying but TL would have a riot if they ever released ovens or recipes for gems. Don't give them any ideas! Some games I've played actually had basic recipes for gems. For instance, chocolate chips cookies....one gem to make! About the same time to cook and quantity as the ones on here. I'm excited for everyone to get the appliances too. There isn't any I don't have BUT do have other bakeries I've since opened that don't and it's cool they can now too.

Considering the excitement I think they will continue to release more items. Happy players spend gems. I'm more interested in their releasing old recipes however. What do I gotta do to get those sticky buns and egg tarts? Ugh. Why did I sell those dishes in defiance for when the prices of expansions and decor go up?!

Rhino Keeper
    When black friday suppose to be?