View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 109 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Rhino Keeper
    I really want the punch bowl, the honey and jam cart and the spring sectional. does anyone remember if they bring out coin items for black Friday too or is it only gem items?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zifun View Post
    I really want the punch bowl, the honey and jam cart and the spring sectional. does anyone remember if they bring out coin items for black Friday too or is it only gem items?
    Gems only I'm afraid!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    70 is too rich for my blood, unless it's super super super special/something i've wanted for a really long time, and most of the content isn't even close for me. on the other hand, if you had 3 things i wanted but not desperately at the same time or in close succession for 40 gems each, i probably would end up buying gems to make sure i got them all.

truf! fle! chair! truf! fle! chair! (but for coins, cause i want lots of them )
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-30-14 at 12:39 AM. Reason: the smiley with teeth looked like he was trying to hide something. this guy seems okay.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    70 is too rich for my blood, unless it's super super super special/something i've wanted for a really long time, and most of the content isn't even close for me. on the other hand, if you had 3 things i wanted but not desperately at the same time or in close succession for 40 gems each, i probably would end up buying gems to make sure i got them all.

truf! fle! chair! truf! fle! chair! (but for coins, cause i want lots of them )

How much do we have to beg for them to release the truffle chair? Geez! When they gave us the rose oven, it would have been the perfect time to do so. Or better yet, when the truffle maker came out again, duh. I have to rent a hot air balloon and have it fly over their building for them to get the memo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rollitodeprimavera View Post
    Thanks angeleyes17 and lbakecakesl I'll save gems for 28 day!

I still was not sure... I can get some of these recipes now?
    (Pool Pie, Fortune Cookies, Sweet Bean Cake, Peking Dust, Holiday Donut...)
    Need a special version? need apple?
    Be it on android or iOS, none of those recipes are available anymore. Before, even if something was removed the recipes would remain if it was during a special version you downloaded. For instance, on android I can still make holiday pancakes but it's not on the iOS version. Now, maybe there was a Chinese New Year release that I don't recall but I don't think I've seen anyone making these things.

I'd especially like to see the egg tarts returned. Just pity us and bring every removed recipe back for one month! With all my extra ovens I'll fill up my shop and not complain about any silly items for two months.

Fashion Designer
    When this thread was first started I thought that the winner of the poll would be released and that would be it. I think personally that it's brilliant that TL have released way more than that. I do wish that some items were a few less gems but no one should be too unhappy with what we've got. AND it looks like we've still got more to come! Thank you TL. One happy customer here.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	16361

This light brown\yellow floor (with sparkles-shining) is avaliable somewhere??

Rhino Keeper
    it would have been awesome if they brought back the candy corn coffee recipe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zifun View Post
    it would have been awesome if they brought back the candy corn coffee recipe
    Completely forgot about that recipe!!
    Or the gravestone brownies!! (Just missed that one)

New Resident
    This is off topic but I would like to be able to stack food on counters, instead of using another counter for the same dish.
    They have this feature in fashion story it would be lovely to be able to stack food on the same counter.