View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 109 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

New Resident
    I agree with Annie completely. See her comment below:

I really want the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party, Baking Wizard, and the little Mushroom house.
    I would like to be able to unlock the rose oven. I would LOVE the older Halloween ovens, like the Vampire Drink Machine.
    I really like Fairytale themes!! Thank you, Annie

Thank you, Jenieve

Rhino Keeper
    Yeeeesss please

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenieve1 View Post
    i agree with annie completely. See her comment below:

i really want the alice in wonderland tea party, baking wizard, and the little mushroom house.
    I would like to be able to unlock the rose oven. I would love the older halloween ovens, like the vampire drink machine.
    I really like fairytale themes!! Thank you, annie

thank you, jenieve
    omg yes please!! Bring these back, i missed these because i wasnt playing atm but please bring them back

Rhino Keeper
    Apparently this post is for decorative items so this might seems inappropriate...
    But I really want Candy Canes (9hrs) back. I still don't understand why this recipe disappeared.
    Last edited by erxi9; 09-26-14 at 10:21 PM.

Fashion Designer

The Mad Hatter Tea Party displayed in this pic, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OMG PLEASE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenieve1 View Post
    I agree with Annie completely. See her comment below:

I really want the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party, Baking Wizard, and the little Mushroom house.
    I would like to be able to unlock the rose oven. I would LOVE the older Halloween ovens, like the Vampire Drink Machine.
    I really like Fairytale themes!! Thank you, Annie

Thank you, Jenieve
    I third, fourth, fifth this as well! I love all fairytale items and I try to theme by bakery in that way as much as I can, but I also love Halloween and really missed out the last few years. Bring it back I will spend spend spend!!

I'm hoping they are going to have another sale with the mention of this threat, apart from black friday. Two sales would be INCREDIBLE. But if not I hope they really outdo themselves with black friday because I will be there for sure!!
    Last edited by sls0991; 09-27-14 at 03:19 AM.

New Resident
    Please bring back the Lucky Oven! Pretty please!

Host(ess)
    Yes! I would love this as well. Because of when I started playing, there are goals that were never available to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lulip View Post
    How about if we can unlock past goals with gems? Not a crazy amount of gems. Maybe 10? Of course, still have a time limit to complete each goal. If you don't finish, pay more gems and start over. I want to unlock all of the appliances.

Executive Chef
    Give me the truffle chairs! Also the coffee pods and coffee beams display. Oh and the lotus fountain, that tea time fountain or tea dupe fountain it may be called. Also the Alice in wonderland display from when bakery first started. I'm still rolling my eyes at the statue of liberty I bought by accident last year. Such a drag.

I have the truffle oven, can we have the chocolate truffles unlocked? Along with the love muffins and the pineapples from the chocolate maker.

Rose oven and tea time! Please!!! 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘

Fashion Designer
    I really really want to see this portal for Halloween, as well as the haunted house, monster kitchen, and vampire baker.