View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

I would like to see the rocket oven or the banner oven re-released for the 4th of July. Maybe even the grand slam oven since baseball is the "American" sport. More 4th of July decorations.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkFaintree View Post
    I would really love the Tea Cakes Display. Was this from a previous goal? It's nowhere to be seen in my design tab, not even as a locked goal item.
    It's available on my design tab it is between the Amethyst Cookies Display and Teapot Couch. I don't think its from a previous it's been on my list since like forever.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkFaintree View Post
    I would really love the Tea Cakes Display. Was this from a previous goal? It's nowhere to be seen in my design tab, not even as a locked goal item.
    If you mean the Tea Time Display (a white food display case with yellow flowers & green leaves) then you must play android--it was part of 2014's Springtime version. If you didn't install that version back then, the porcelain tables/chairs/counters, the teapot fountain, and tea time display are unavailable to you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    If you mean the Tea Time Display (a white food display case with yellow flowers & green leaves) then you must play android--it was part of 2014's Springtime version. If you didn't install that version back then, the porcelain tables/chairs/counters, the teapot fountain, and tea time display are unavailable to you.
    I play on Android and joined approximately May/June 2014 so I must have just missed out! I take it that update is no longer available in the Play store?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-26-17 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

SANTA'S SHOP fountain and oven ❤

Rhino Keeper
    I took a break from the game over the past few months and I missed goals items. It would be nice if they unlock some of them, even for (not too many) gems 🙂

I missed the springtime/porcelain chairs and tables too. I hate that because they are soooo cute and i wish they would rerelease them. Also, the movie ovens, the motherly oven, the coffee barista ovens, the texas ovens and the banner oven, frappe fountain, fairytale oven, french cookie, summer icebox and artsy ovens. And there was a player that mentioned the Christmas recipes items on the regular oven would be totally sweet too.��

I want back porcelain items plzz, i also want autumn wallpapers with nice scenaries nd snow fence nd wallpaper fr christmas

Rhino Keeper
    Could you please unlock PARISIAN STREET LAMPS either on their own or as part of any upcoming goal? I really really want this item in my bakery! Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by 1977ROI View Post
    I want back porcelain items plzz, i also want autumn wallpapers with nice scenaries nd snow fence nd wallpaper fr christmas
    Holiday items usually are brought back in special sales about a week before the holiday. They won't bring them back permanently. You'll have to just keep an eye out when those holidays and seasons come up.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐