View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1090

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

New Resident
    Teapot Loveseat please

Rose columns! thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Please make SELL BUTTON for payers could sell food from counters instead just to CLEAR them, it would be very helpful when someone urgently needs coins, and why won''t you remember of Fashion Story and re-release for Android payers IOS versions of Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween, why you left this game? You could bring back many players to this game

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    Please make SELL BUTTON for payers could sell food from counters instead just to CLEAR them, it would be very helpful when someone urgently needs coins, and why won''t you remember of Fashion Story and re-release for Android payers IOS versions of Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween, why you left this game? You could bring back many players to this game
    Yes! I love the idea of a sell food option to clear counters. We spend hours upon hours baking and cooking foods but sometimes we just need to clear a counter and don't want to lose out on the coins. I REALLY wish there was an option to choose what counter we want the food to be place on like you can choose the tables and racks on Fashion Story
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Yes! I love the idea of a sell food option to clear counters. We spend hours upon hours baking and cooking foods but sometimes we just need to clear a counter and don't want to lose out on the coins. I REALLY wish there was an option to choose what counter we want the food to be place on like you can choose the tables and racks on Fashion Story
    Agreed! Would love that option as well, I love to have my food be seasonal and match my decor.
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by diaperrash99 View Post
    Agreed! Would love that option as well, I love to have my food be seasonal and match my decor.
    Exactly me too, for example tomorrow since it's the 1st of February I will start making whatever Valentine's foods I have
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Will we be getting a Valentine's Sale this year? With crates and old valentine items half off? Because the Valentine-themed goal has just be***, and I thought we would get the sale at the same time. Any suggestions?

I agree with aiyoosha.. bring back those decorations plz ...by the way I?m looking for active neighbors that gift and tip daily 3-4 star players add JWsis2 and Fashion story too 😁

I would love to have a gift registry option to take the guesswork out of sending daily gifts. Think this would especially help players who have trouble getting all of the right parts to build goal appliances. Also would love gem dispenser for Android. Lastly I've recently lost gems again due to but where old goals pop up as unfinished and suddenly I've lost hard-earned gems. Please fix this bug or provide avenue to get gems reimbursed.
    Thanks for the goals and sales which keep it interesting :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I wish to have BARISTA COUNTER as a side goal final prize!!