View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 91 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

New Resident
    There are a lot of things (especially ovens) I would love to see back but i would pick The fairy tale oven quest! (But that one is not in the poll)

New Resident
    Rose oven pretty please

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for releasing Christmas and Winter items. The problem is everything was gems. Here is what I what like to see hopefully released this year. Ovens: Marzipan, Santas Oven, Winter Oven, Yuletide, Santas Shop Oven, Winter Frost Oven, Snowman Fountain, and Snowman Oven. For decor: Candy Cane bench, candy cane lights, candy cane chair, Firewood, Frosted Branch Table, Frosted Branch Chair, Frosted Branch wallpaper, Frosted Sticks, Gift Wrap Chair, All gingerbread items, Gingerbread Baker, Hockey Cookies (anything hockey), Holiday Bear, Holiday Piano, Holiday Chair, Huskey trio, Ice Queen carriage, Ice Climber Camp, Light Table, Light up tree, Little Helper, Log Couch, More Smores, Peppermint Couch, Santa Penguin, Santas Grotto, Santas Workshop, Ski Bench, Sled Pup, Snow Couch, Snow Couple, Snow Shovel, Snowball Stool, Snowboard Bench, Snowed Bench, Snowgirl, Snowglobe stool, Snowman, Snowman Workshop, Snowy Dance, Snowy Fence, Welcome Elf, Winter Shelf, Winterland, Xmas lights table and chair or anything else possible. The release had a lot of gem tables with no matching chairs. Please we need coin tables and chairs for christmas and winter.

Executive Chef
    Thank you storm8 for the truffle chairs. Please unlock the last two goals the appliances that would be great.

I would like to see the JAZZ Oven, The Musical Drink machine & The Winter Oven, come back. I was unable to get those because I was really sick & in Hospital when those rolled around..if I could do those I would be extremely happy...Thank You
    Storm ID....Brenda123T...Brens Sweetery

I would love the old valentine's day items!

Also the sweet tooth cake and the candy dispenser and the Icecream sundae sofa. And the lollipop station!
    Last edited by applesauce510; 12-27-16 at 11:06 AM.

Bring back the breakfast buffet please!!!

Fashion Designer
    Spectral oven. I think of everything I've seen, that's the one I'd most like.

Right now, I'd like St. Valentine's Day stuff that isn't...well, that doesn't look...gaudy. That Christmas piano in Restaurant Story was a good example of gaudy.

I'd like cute & happy, not bright, bold and showy.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you re-release cupid's corner booth? I've been wanting it since 2012. 😁🙏

Executive Chef
    Bring back valentines decoration like Cupid fountains since it's almost VDay. Thanks