View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bustedbob View Post
    I am still trying to figure out how to use this forum. I'm very interested in sneak peaks on the challenges in bakery story
    You won't have long to wait. This weeks should be up in a couple of hours or so.

To keep the thread on track: water garden for me please
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Yes great idea ! You should definitely bring back past goals for new players to unlock all the ovens and decorations etc. Also I know I've asked for this a hundred times but I won't give up lol ! Please bring back for a limited time the pink frozen counters and winter wonder oven

Farm Supplier
    Pastel hutch, cherry cabinet, garden cake, pink snowflake tile, pink sparkly tile. GARDEN OVEN AND MUSICAL DRINK MACHINE.

Rhino Keeper
    Allowing new users access to doing old goals would be such a great idea! I am a new player, and would be happy to do old goals and get all old decor and appliances! If BS developers read this discussion, please look into this suggestion!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Allowing new users access to doing old goals would be such a great idea! I am a new player, and would be happy to do old goals and get all old decor and appliances! If BS developers read this discussion, please look into this suggestion!
    I doubt that will ever happen. It would probably be a programing nightmare (for them) to undo and redo old goals.

The Texas appliances are pictured as goals but not available. Please send them back. also like the old tea kettle!

Executive Chef
    I want the truffle chair that's been locked for years in my game. I'm not the only one who asked for these chairs.

Is there anyone here to help. I am so confused.

Rhino Keeper
    Would it be possible to bring back popular old goals to new users, like "PARISIAN LOVE GOAL" from 2014? The decor, appliances and final prize are so beautiful! If it is not possible to bring all old goals, then at least one a month, in addition to the current goal, so that new users would have the opportunity to acquire locked goal appliances and decor.

Quote Originally Posted by shanelle1234 View Post
    Pastel hutch, cherry cabinet, garden cake, pink snowflake tile, pink sparkly tile. GARDEN OVEN AND MUSICAL DRINK MACHINE.
    Hey if you download the Christmas version of bakery story the pink snowflake tiles are in there, as well as the marzipan oven and Santa's oven !