View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 109 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Ah, I knew the appliances will get the most votes. I'm glad for those players who always wanted them back. But what about the players who already have all those appliances and fully mastered them?

Dear TL, I really hope you won't disappoint your long-term players.
    I spy a truffle maker in the teaser pic for today's update. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. If that is the item that will be re-released, I sure hope TL put some new recipes on it! That would be more fair for your long-term players who already have it.

As a player who does not have the truffle maker, I'm a little surprised (and disappointed) that of all the appliances to re-release, the truffle maker might be the chosen one. It only has 2 very visually basic recipes on it, which is why a spruced up version of it would be great for all!

I'm not complaining....I'm very happy that TL might be open to the idea, so thank you!!! I'll keep holding out for the candy hatchery, rose oven and winter oven.
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Executive Chef
    TL, I hope you consider releasing the different tables/counters/stations/cabinet/etc the 2x1 stuffs you get the drift, from different boxes like the baking counter, icing counter, dessert table, sugar cabinet, pie prep station, etc.... for a limited time and of course, for a reasonable price. They are all related to a bakery and I really want to have them, if not for the box gambling.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 441sogo View Post
    I spy a truffle maker in the teaser pic for today's update. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. If that is the item that will be re-released, I sure hope TL put some new recipes on it! That would be more fair for your long-term players who already have it.

As a player who does not have the truffle maker, I'm a little surprised (and disappointed) that of all the appliances to re-release, the truffle maker might be the chosen one. It only has 2 very visually basic recipes on it, which is why a spruced up version of it would be great for all!

I'm not complaining....I'm very happy that TL might be open to the idea, so thank you!!! I'll keep holding out for the candy hatchery, rose oven and winter oven.
    Might I suggest a truffle maker and truffle chair pairing for the re-release??? Now that would be something.....
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

The pink glittered tile pleaseee...!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    TRUFFLE MAKER IS AVAILABLE!!!!!!! with both the white and dark chocolate truffles.

New Resident
    Frozen banana stand & frosty freezer

Rhino Keeper
    I would love,among other things to see the Mighty Oven and Mighty Mixer make a comeback! For coins too!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh please, pretty please release the candy hatchery. I have wanted that since I first started playing!

Quote Originally Posted by therainbowscafe View Post
    the pink glittered tile pleaseee...!!!!!
    this

Banned
    Spectral oven and Haunted Drink machine PLEASE! Glad to get the truffle maker today too.