View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 109 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    a new vote for limited time re-releases thread! this one from last year :P
    I agree...we need a new poll.

New Resident
    I would like to say that I'd like see ALL of older appliances made available again. Rose Oven, Garden oven, Patisserie oven, Sugar Coater, Marzipan, Royal oven, Palace stove, Winter Wedding oven, Shamrock oven, Fudge Station, Gelato Cart, Coffee Machine, Parfait Potion, Emerald Isle, Coffin Drink Machine, Witch's Cauldron, Healthy Sweets, Jazz oven, Musical Drink Machine, French Cookie Oven, Fairytale oven, Winter Cider Oven, Winter Oven, Old Brick oven, Pastry Cart, Frappe Fountain. All the older & latest Halloween appliances, Pumpkin Stove, Fall fountain & oven, Santa's Shop Fountain & oven. Did I leave anything out? lol! Please I would love the opportunity to build these for my bakery. All including all recipes that go along with each appliance. I posted my list because I didn't see a list of items I could vote on. Also would love to get the Rose Columns & seen some Interesting fountain decor as well!

babyluv27, not currently looking for new Nbrs.
    Last edited by babyluv27; 05-12-15 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Forgot to add

Rhino Keeper
    I agree they should bring all appliances (for coins) back for a LTO.
    Hey a girl can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    I agree they should bring all appliances (for coins) back for a LTO.
    Hey a girl can dream...

Im with you, lol

I agree , I think when you get to level 99 they should automatically be unlocked !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chasingstar13 View Post
    I agree , I think when you get to level 99 they should automatically be unlocked !
    You would think that when you reach level 99 you would get SOMETHING?!?!?!

I would love to get the garden glow trees. It looks like an old goal and i love to see it for summer. I would also like to see more candy items. My bakery is candy wonderland and id like to see more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MsGarrett1 View Post
    And why do we have to pay gems for the new appliances on bakery and restaurant story
    U r having to pay w gems bcuz originally they were part of a challenge and the players were having to perform various tasks in order to unlock them. Now they're just being given to u so s8 must of decided to avoid a rebellion amongst those who'd earned the ovens the routine way they'd charge gems for them. IMHO it's only fair. I would've been part of that rebellion they avoided by doing this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spzero2199 View Post
    I would love to get the garden glow trees. It looks like an old goal and i love to see it for summer. I would also like to see more candy items. My bakery is candy wonderland and id like to see more.
    The garden glow trees were part of a very cute early summer challenge from either 2014 or 2013, I think last yr 2014. W that challenge we had all type of glowing things.

Fashion Designer
    Do not understand the opposition to this, for the appliances anyway. I started playing a bit over a week before Christmas, so was at about lvl 20 for that goal and had to complete it with one fountain and two ovens and pay up to 50K coins per item for some of the required items. It was a challenge but I accomplished it. And I wouldn't mind at all if those appliances were offered to new players...or the decor for that matter, although I can see the reasoning behind opposing that. Most want appliances to have more recipes to master, probably for the gems as well as just having more options to cook. Paying gems for each appliance in order to earn six total is just counterproductive.
    I would be more than willing to work through the goals to earn them after hitting lvl 99 (am currently at 94), especially since there seems to be little to no incentive to keep going.