View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 70 of 109 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Any oven is fine with me!

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to post this as often as I can, anywhere I can, so maybe TL will see it. Please bring back the LTOs for the fall/halloween season. I need more of the beautiful fall leaf floor tiles, and they've been removed so I only have the ones I purchased, even though it was a lot, I still don't have enough! Please bring back fall items from the years past as LTOs this year, pretty please TL!! Thank you!

I am new to Bakery Story and have only played it close to a month. I really love the game, but I'm wondering if all appliances and d?cor that are listed as "goals" are impossible for me to get since I missed them when they were available. If so, that is incredibly disappointing and discouraging and no way to encourage new people to join the game! There are many appliances including the Texas oven, Texas stove, frosty freezer, gourmet soda machine, gelato cart, tea time kettle, and tea time oven that I would love to have. If I am not able to get them, then why even include them on my list! Even if they would only be available once a year during the original month they were offered - that would be better than not being able to get them at all! Is there a way for me to achieve past goals? If not, then it needs to be made possible.

I vote for the Rose Column & Barista Counter

Rhino Keeper
    Seasonal ovens/drink machines/stoves
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Please bring back the Halloween Chest from 2011! I am dying for those Halloween decorations. I NEED the "Vampire Punch" and "Specimen Counter." Cute yet spooky.

I second this!

Rhino Keeper
    Appliances.

Mah Jong table.

Quote Originally Posted by celiibelii View Post
    Please bring back the Halloween Chest from 2011! I am dying for those Halloween decorations. I NEED the "Vampire Punch" and "Specimen Counter." Cute yet spooky.
    Speaking of bringing back stuff I would LOVE for them to bring back everything from the winter wonder edition in Christmas 2012 ! Like the winter wonder oven, the pink frozen counters tiles etc.. so gorgeous and I get so jealous when I see them !

Please bring back everything from the winter wonder edition in 2012 !! Like the winter wonder oven, the pink frozen counters, tiles wallpaper !! I just haveee to have it all ! Not fair that I wasn't even playing the game up until a year ago ! I'm lvl 78 i tng daily if anyone wants to add me my id is allykatxO ( capital o )💌💌💌