Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon tournament Bonsai dragon- 09-23-14 (IOS Only)

Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Good luck guys!

1- Sunrise-Ninja BBB

I got 3 days weel, to bad I have All the dragons from this wheel but got cherry in first spin, one more dragon to my storege!
    I don't think I have any of those dragons and I got stinking maps Really would like a dragon I don't have though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Main account lost pixie 7 to sunrise 1
    Baby account epic landworm beats sunrise 1

Not alot of dragons on baby account but gna give it a shot no diamonds or champs on that island we will see how it goes.....main account has diamonds and 3 champs....mmm how did i lose toa tiny baby sunrise!!
    maizee you got time to manage a baby account! :P

I got a leviathan dragon from spin the wheel, SO GLAD

Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post

Awesome! I like that dragon. Let's hope I can get a good dragon tomorrow on a spin.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I don't think I have any of those dragons and I got stinking maps Really would like a dragon I don't have though.
    Hi there Lips... i hear you about the spa line, i didnt think there was going to be a tournament that soon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post

Not really haha i dont think im gna do the tourney on to be honest...im quite happy with the world event and the wheel got origarmi on the baby one and cherry blossom on main
    Think ill just stick to tourneys on main account untill i have at least some dragons that have a chance...my only epic is landworm its still only a newborn account
    Im one behind in main account now my pixie lost iv so many dragons that need healing just got gaurdian out of the spa here i come baby sunrise u better be ready hehe :P

Good luck everyone

Executive Chef
    Wow another tournament already!

Anyway, won the first round.
    1. Paladin 10 > Sunrise 1 b+bm

Also got a Cherry Blossom from the wheel. I already had one but I could use the gems from trading it.

Executive Chef
    Ah, the little Sunrise wiped out my Black Knight 10, now i'm starting to recognize the good ol' battle lottery which must've glitched lately, since i finished the 3 latest tourneys without Ultimates and only minor speeding up of arena - it just didn't feel right LOL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Hello everyone and welcome back!

So far it has been good. I have so many dragons still healing and just got in a Champion since I've been healing and didn't notice none was healed. Dang side battles I had Helios 14 and Angel 11 then Turtle 14??? So glad my new White Ninja at 3 took Turtle down since none off my others could. So I hope they are not too hard since like I said I have a lot to heal still and don't want to keep adding more, ya know. Good luck all and may we keep our spa line down.

R1. Sunrise 1< Marshmallow 10 Mb
    hi sweetie .. good to see you !
    I know how you feel .. I have been all day losing to a level 14 champ so I am full on spa and my littlest has been battling a L14 diamond hybrid .. so we are both pretty stuffed
    Good luck to you all !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Wow another tournament already!

Anyway, won the first round.
    1. Paladin 10 > Sunrise 1 b+bm

Also got a Cherry Blossom from the wheel. I already had one but I could use the gems from trading it.
    congrats saghaven, maizee and azucita for your Spin wins
    .. I got 10 fans but then I have never been lucky with the wheels

However I have just got an Angel breeding so am pretty pleased about that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    hi sweetie .. good to see you !
    I know how you feel .. I have been all day losing to a level 14 champ so I am full on spa and my littlest has been battling a L14 diamond hybrid .. so we are both pretty stuffed
    Good luck to you all !

trauma..... good to see you.....can you add to your list that i battled an infinity with a firestorm 3 the other day. i went thru a lot since i dont have diamonds, so i know you keep a list