Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1236

Thread: Dragon tournament Bonsai dragon- 09-23-14 (IOS Only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 01663430868 View Post
    Thanks you , but I use rising sun ( of Japan ) B-crit hit . And wiz hahaha
    Congrats on your win!

Rhino Keeper
    Just took down unicorn with a big bash from infinity fresh out of the spa . Now to decide what to use for my one and only battle against bonsai - hmmm!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kklben View Post
    Just took down unicorn with a big bash from infinity fresh out of the spa . Now to decide what to use for my one and only battle against bonsai - hmmm!
    Good luck! Hope you make it! I'll be checking in the morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yloya75 View Post
    Good evening!!! Congrats all who have finished. Doesn't look like I'm going to make it as I'm still on tanuki but it's okay. At least this tourney wasn't for a champ. Great job everyone....see you at the next tourney. Good night!
    I thought you made it. Sorry you didn't finish. But there will be more battles in the future. I am sure you will be successful in the future. Good chatting. Looking forward to seeing you on here next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    night night. Ok I didn't finish, glad I got lots of rings. I hope the out-of -tourney battles take pity on me so I can get my last few, start crafting, and take a break!! Congrats to all who made it to the end, and thanks to everyone for all the support, it means so much! More than the dragon.
    Great battling. You will get it next time. Have a good night's rest. See you next time.

You can still do it. I won Bonsai with Rogue10. Hope you look at everything used and pick the one that will beat it first time.

I am also going to sleep. I will check in when I wake up. Go get it kkiben!!

Ciao!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown25 View Post
    sunrise(1)1-aether
    luck(1)2-emerald
    island(1)3-topaz
    cherry blossom(1)4-emerald
    hermes(2)5-emerald
    ancient(2)6-emerald
    origami(2)7-emerald
    pearl(3)8-diamond
    paradise(4)9-clown
    apollo(5)10-night
    lily(6)11-landworm
    justice(7)12-athletic
    libra(8)13-landworm
    jade(9)14-tusker
    samurai(10)15-bubble
    tiny(9)16- aether
    leviathan(10)17-clown
    moon(11)18-aether
    kitsune(12)19-bluemoon
    geode(13)20-clown
    astromancer(11)21-diamond
    diamond(13)22-diamond
    mother(15)23-lightning
    infinity(16)24-Night
    rogue(19)25diamond ultimate
    tanuki(17)26-aether
    porcelain(18)27-aether
    prism(19)28-diamond
    unicorn(20)29-diamond
    bonsai(20)30-rightheart
    just got my bonsai
    Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    what has he tried ? when my blue purples didnt work I used a champ .. alternatively does he have a peacock ?
    No champs and no peacock. He tried planet, space, stardust, a truckload of baby fires, and finally he got it down with Atlantis. Then with time winding down he used ultimate on the last 3 rounds. So he has now completed his first tournament, getting through 28 rounds on his own. He is happy.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    night night. Ok I didn't finish, glad I got lots of rings. I hope the out-of -tourney battles take pity on me so I can get my last few, start crafting, and take a break!! Congrats to all who made it to the end, and thanks to everyone for all the support, it means so much! More than the dragon.
    I love our lil family forum here that we got going. Sorry you didn't get your dragon. I'd be lost without these people here. I tried the tournaments before without you all and I never finished or got really frustrated and quit. But since here I have fun battling and helping others even if I get to the end or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    No champs and no peacock. He tried planet, space, stardust, a truckload of baby fires, and finally he got it down with Atlantis. Then with time winding down he used ultimate on the last 3 rounds. So he has now completed his first tournament, getting through 28 rounds on his own. He is happy.
    Let him know I said congratulations! That's awesome he made it that far with no champs.

Good luck and the soccer types are great against Bonsai.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got bonsai down first try with a very big hit of magic from goodwitch!

I find it a bit hard to believe I finished after the disaster that was rogue. It definitely would not have been as easy -haha or fun without the support of everyone on this forum. As was said earlier, I don't think I would have kept at it without everyone here, so thank you all. I only have 45 dragons waiting in line for the spa, so hopefully there is no tourney for awhile

Congrats to everyone who finished and better luck next time to those who just missed out. Good luck for those who are collecting rings for winddancer.