Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,236 of 1236

Thread: Dragon tournament Bonsai dragon- 09-23-14 (IOS Only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    No champs and no peacock. He tried planet, space, stardust, a truckload of baby fires, and finally he got it down with Atlantis. Then with time winding down he used ultimate on the last 3 rounds. So he has now completed his first tournament, getting through 28 rounds on his own. He is happy.
    I hope you celebrated with him. It feels good winning the first tournament. Congratulations to him.

Quote Originally Posted by kklben View Post
    Just got bonsai down first try with a very big hit of magic from goodwitch!

I find it a bit hard to believe I finished after the disaster that was rogue. It definitely would not have been as easy -haha or fun without the support of everyone on this forum. As was said earlier, I don't think I would have kept at it without everyone here, so thank you all. I only have 45 dragons waiting in line for the spa, so hopefully there is no tourney for awhile

Congrats to everyone who finished and better luck next time to those who just missed out. Good luck for those who are collecting rings for winddancer.
    Yay!! Fantastic!! So happy for you. Great news to start my day off. Goodwitch has come through for me in some tight situations. I am trying to get it to epic. Glad to see it came through for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dor7 View Post
    Bonsai fall down - paladin is my hero!
    Great job! Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Congratulations to all the winners to all that never made no sad faces the next dragon will be better
    Its been fab talking to you all again see ya all soon
    Take care of yourself! See you next time.

Executive Chef
    Saghaven, I did miss your result, did you finish?

Kklben: a big, big congrats for you! You're the one that deserved it the most! Hope you enjoy your new Bonsai! And 45 dragons for spa: you have until friday to heal them 6 Dragons a day can do, right?

Ghostiemom: so sad you didn't make it, but you did put up a hell of a fight Wish you better luck next time!

rissah, doto92ok, amerirish, chitown25 and dor7, congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Almost there kklben, good luck!!

Edit: Congrats you did it despite the apocalyptic fight with Rogue! Fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Yay! I'm so happy for you and glad we can all come together to help each other out!
    Quote Originally Posted by dor7 View Post
    Bonsai fall down - paladin is my hero!
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Awesome work sweetie - great after your marathon with rogue good luck and it's been a pleasure to be here with you and everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Congratulations to all the winners to all that never made no sad faces the next dragon will be better
    Its been fab talking to you all again see ya all soon
    Quote Originally Posted by yloya75 View Post
    Yay! Congrats!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I hope you celebrated with him. It feels good winning the first tournament. Congratulations to him.

Yay!! Fantastic!! So happy for you. Great news to start my day off. Goodwitch has come through for me in some tight situations. I am trying to get it to epic. Glad to see it came through for you.

Great job! Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Saghaven, I did miss your result, did you finish?

Kklben: a big, big congrats for you! You're the one that deserved it the most! Hope you enjoy your new Bonsai! And 45 dragons for spa: you have until friday to heal them 6 Dragons a day can do, right?

Ghostiemom: so sad you didn't make it, but you did put up a hell of a fight Wish you better luck next time!

rissah, doto92ok, amerirish, chitown25 and dor7, congratulations!
    Thanks everyone and congrats dor7! Yes Anaboe, I have awhile to heal them all and I have already crafted my winddancer so I can take a break from battling to get them ready for next time

Have a great week everyone!

Banned
    Well I spent from Thursday night until the end stuck on Rogue and I was not going to ULT him just on principal. No matter what I threw at him he would not die for me even though I have beaten him before. Good luck to all those that did finish and win.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Well I spent from Thursday night until the end stuck on Rogue and I was not going to ULT him just on principal. No matter what I threw at him he would not die for me even though I have beaten him before. Good luck to all those that did finish and win.
    Sorry to hear you didn't win but let's hope the next one they fix it so that you only spend a certain amount of dragons on each one. HAHA!!!!!! Anyways good luck next tournament!

See everyone next time, till then heal all your dragons and hope we get enough rings to craft and fans to win the last 2 or 1 dragon!
    Last edited by Lipand5kids; 09-29-14 at 11:50 AM.