Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 9/24/14

Executive Chef

Restaurant Update 9/24/14

I was curious about tommorrow update. I hope Autumn update. Some pictures would be nice. Thanks

Edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post

Wow, I like the items a lot, hopefully it's not gem heavy. The wallpaper/floor combo I'm not crazy about, but I'm sure there's a way to make it work somehow. I didn't get that old Beach/Tiki like bar thing that was available a long time ago, so this would be nice to have in the place of it. Hopefully the price will be right to try these things out.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-24-14 at 10:21 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Check the TL Blog. Pics of the update are usually uploaded there first.

Fashion Designer

Are you ready for a safari? Grab your gear and get ready for a trip to the jungle! After an exciting day of braving the dangers of the wild, make your way to the Hut Bar in Restaurant Story!

Go wild for these new additions:

Hanging Monkey
    Jungle Tour
    Lion Statue
    Wow, I like the items a lot, hopefully it's not gem heavy. The wallpaper/floor combo I'm not crazy about, but I'm sure there's a way to make it work somehow. I didn't get that old Beach/Tiki like bar thing that was available a long time ago, so this would be nice to have in the place of it. Hopefully the price will be right to try these things out.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    It looks like a box update again. The tiles I can live without.

Executive Chef
    I could be wrong looks like tables and chairs which I don't care for. The two items are cute.

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    It looks like a box update again. The tiles I can live without.
    not a box update. boxes don't come with floor tiles/wallpaper/tables/chairs/counters.

That's some really ugly wallpaper...sorry. Don't think I'll be getting any of these items.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    i find the monkeys hilarious. can you imagine a real monkey in a restaurant? anyway, the hut bar would be good for beachy themes as well, and i vaguely remember a jungle theme from a while back, so if you were into that, this would be a good update for you. not to my personal taste though. except i may have to buy a monkey.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Agreed It reminds me a lot of the Private Tiki booth from the Beach Resort Box, but I think it looks much better! Like last week, I would have liked to see some autumn stuff, but the trees/chairs/counters and even the floor tiles to some extent are flexible enough that they could work in an autumn theme. I'll probably want to buy a lot from this update - I just hope the prices won't set me back too many gems! With Black Friday coming up, and more recently, the promise of older items making a return, I'm trying to save up as many as I can!

I'd like for the tables, chairs, and counters to be for coins, but if we only get two out of three, I'd prefer the tables AND chairs both be sold for coins. I hate it when one is for coins and the other is for gems.

*EDIT: Also just noticed something (or rather, lack of something)... NO NEW RECIPE! Or at least no indication... I really hope this isn't going to become a trend. We should get plenty of new autumn recipes to make up for this! And some more autumn stuff in general.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-23-14 at 06:39 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Think I'll have to pass, was looking forward to fall items

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast