Thread: Disappearing food

Disappearing food

When I close my bakery to try to stockpile some food, I block the door so no customers can get in. My food keeps disappearing. This just started today. Is there a setting I don't know about, or is this a bug?

Host(ess)
    I have tiles from the floor and the new walls disappearing also.??? Anyone?

Farm Supplier
    It always happened to me in RS; whenever I blocked the door, my foods disappeared shortly after I open my restaurant. And I did not get any coins either. So yeah based on what I read, TL basically saying the game shouldnt be played that way and blocking the door can cause some 'bug' (food disappearing is probably only one of them?).

If you want to build a stock, just reduce the amount of chair available; I usually only put 2 chair up and the rest are all tables so my neibor can tip.
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoiledKatz View Post
    When I close my bakery to try to stockpile some food, I block the door so no customers can get in. My food keeps disappearing. This just started today. Is there a setting I don't know about, or is this a bug?
    As stated numerous times, these games were not meant to b closed by blocking ur door(s). All this accomplishes is setting u up for a "quick" sale when u reopen. U don't c them but the ppl come in and purchase the food. U still receive the coins for the food.
    Ur best bet is to leave ur restaurant open and either block most of ur tables so u aren't having as much food sold or put something in front of ur hostess stand so no one buys anything. Yes ur store popularity rating will go down but it pops back up fairly quickly. U also might want to cook foods whose quantities r high.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mirlos View Post
    I have tiles from the floor and the new walls disappearing also.??? Anyone?
    Sometimes when replacing tiles and wall coverings, you may not see the old ones going back to your storage.
    Try restarting your game or device, then check again and you should see them.

If not, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request