Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shake Your MONEY-MAKER!

Fashion Designer

Shake Your MONEY-MAKER!

With incomes deeply decreased across the board, food demands increased, and expansions, clearings & habitats now costing an arm and a leg, it's the Great Depression of Fantasy Forest.

But hopefully, you have a few bright bulbs in your tree. Which of your creatures are currently earning 4 digits per hour?

(Give the type and level of the creature, its CURRENT hourly income, and the habitat it lives in. Please don't list animals who are not making at least 1000 coins per hour. This is essentially an income bragging thread so please only report the actual income of YOUR top earners; don't quote stuff from the album data.)

Fashion Designer
    Only 3 so far for me:
    My L9 Crystal Unicorn (in small Gem Grove) earns 4,450 coins/hour.
    My L8 Cosmic Phoenix (in small Dark Cove) earns 1,280 coins/hour.
    My L10 Hydro Yak (in small Water Way) earns 1,108 coins/hour.

Farm Supplier
    I have my very cute Aurora Pegasus at level 9 with 1380 coins per hour and my very ugly Gargolem (seriously, could that poor thing, not nice to look at at all if you ask me; and I habe two of them...) also at level 9 with 1380 coins per hour. And just a little more food and my Sea Drake should be above 1000 coins as well (currently at level 6 with 960 coins).

But that’s it and with the food being so expensive, it will take a while until I have more of them. And still no unicorn for me… but maybe that’s a good thing, it would be boring without something to look forward to

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Only 3 so far for me:
    My L9 Crystal Unicorn (in small Gem Grove) earns 4,450 coins/hour.
    My L8 Cosmic Phoenix (in small Dark Cove) earns 1,280 coins/hour.
    My L10 Hydro Yak (in small Water Way) earns 1,108 coins/hour.
    Add 2 to my list:
    L9 Emerald Dragon (small Gem Grove) earns 4,450 coins/hour.
    L7 Gargolem (small Dark Cove) earns 1,139 coins/hour.

L10 Ocean Owl 1108 an hour in my Big Nature Preserve

Lvl 9 Crystal Unicorn 4450
    Lvl 9 Emerald Dragon 4450

Both are in the Small Gem Cove.

I need to level a few more and I'm waiting for some of the super rare dark critters. Most of the other super rare seem to average around 800-900 range at lvl 10.
    Last edited by kita_drisk; 08-07-14 at 05:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kita_drisk View Post
    Lvl 9 Crystal Unicorn 4450
    Lvl 9 Emerald Dragon 4450

Both are in the Small Gem Cove.

I need to level a few more and I'm waiting for some of the super rare dark critters. Most of the other super rare seem to average around 800-900 range at lvl 10.
    LOL. The coin collection meter goes at a blazing speed with 2 level 9s in the same Gem Grove! Fun to watch. But they will flood the habitat in just over 5 hours while you sleep or go offline. I had to build my Emerald Dragon her own place and will do the same for her baby who's now in the nest.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    LOL. The coin collection meter goes at a blazing speed with 2 level 9s in the same Gem Grove! Fun to watch. But they will flood the habitat in just over 5 hours while you sleep or go offline. I had to build my Emerald Dragon her own place and will do the same for her baby who's now in the nest.
    I completely agree with you! it's also great to come on and see the little '10K' click to the side, but I really need to let them have their own habitats soon. It's way to small for the both of them.

Executive Chef
    Best earning animals are dark hybrids, even the commons. (not counting gem animals of course)
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    I only have 1. Level 11 Unicorn in a sm gem habitat. Margot brings in $4773 per hour. I'm working on getting her to level 15.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast