Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Geode Dragon 09-19-14 (Mining- IOS)EXPIRED

Banned
    Every so often we get an extension from the normal Friday closing to a Tuesday closing. We have 4 more days than usual for this one. Good luck everyone.

Aw man, i just went to my mine and its says 4 days left. There's no way I can get this

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Yayy maizee.

Im confused when it ends. It says mine for dragons 5 days in my mine. What does that mean?
    Thanks hun im super happy takes alot of feeding and alot of money on main account baby account had it in the bag

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox222 View Post
    Aw man, i just went to my mine and its says 4 days left. There's no way I can get this
    Same here I have about 160 geodes, no bombs, and no dragons to evolve equaling no more bombs. My storage will get cluttered with useless geodes laying around!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Host(ess)
    I finally got enough geodes for the Geode dragon, but got a Dawntree dragon instead. I don't want a Dawntree - I want my Geode. Has this happened to anyone else?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cajowa View Post
    I finally got enough geodes for the Geode dragon, but got a Dawntree dragon instead. I don't want a Dawntree - I want my Geode. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Ignore my post above - I found my Geode and am crafting it now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Same here I have about 160 geodes, no bombs, and no dragons to evolve equaling no more bombs. My storage will get cluttered with useless geodes laying around!
    I would never get any of these dragons unless I bought, hatched and levelled up to 7 a heap of water dragons. I only evolve at 6 and 9 and as all my dragons bar any new ones I get are level 7 or above and too expensive to level up to 10, this is the only way I can do it. I hate wasting apples but I hate not getting these dragons more. Also using the guide on post 1 means that my strike rate for each bomb is 2 and sometimes 3 or even 4.

Farm Supplier
    I love the mining dragons, but I hate mining. It takes up quite a bit of time, and I find it to be repetitive and boring. Plus I never know when I am maxed on bombs. I end up finishing my evolving temple when I'm maxed and the I'm out on bombs. And they are so hard to get. By the time the timer pops up I'm always rushing at the end to finish. I'm 167/200. Hoping for a gold sale tomorrow maybe I'll just buy to finish as I really want this one. I find I can only get 1 a game, 2 if I am lucky. Anyone have any mine tips?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranda View Post
    I love the mining dragons, but I hate mining. It takes up quite a bit of time, and I find it to be repetitive and boring. Plus I never know when I am maxed on bombs. I end up finishing my evolving temple when I'm maxed and the I'm out on bombs. And they are so hard to get. By the time the timer pops up I'm always rushing at the end to finish. I'm 167/200. Hoping for a gold sale tomorrow maybe I'll just buy to finish as I really want this one. I find I can only get 1 a game, 2 if I am lucky. Anyone have any mine tips?
    Check out the mining guide.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post953851
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thanks I did find the guide. Still find mining to be boring and a pain, but the dragons are worth it!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast