Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

New Resident

locked appliance for goal

Quote Originally Posted by southernhusky View Post
    So, before Christmas of 2013, I got a new device that I couldn't play any of my games on; its a windows phone. I just recently got a new android tablet, and when I transferred my games to it, I realized that I missed out on SO many goal items. I realize that I cant get them because of expired goals, but I was wondering if anyone new if there is a chance that they will be 're-released'? I really want the fairy tale ovens and wedding oven and tea kettle and so on so forth.

Edit-(KP) Update:
    there should be a reopening of old goal based appliances, because there are many of the new users here who want those ovens so there should be at least a chance for them too .,

I totally agree with everyone's view about this, but as one of those people who missed out on lots of the goals I would like it if TeamLava would let the ones of us who couldn't play at times because of what ever reason to at least buy the ovens that were missed and locked now for the 49 gems like an extra oven is just to unlock it and be able to make all the recipes that were issued to each without giving the prizes that would of been earned for doing the goals for that oven.That way it's fair to all players. The players that worked hard to finish the goals and received the prizes and the ones of us that would just like to at least have the choice of buying the ovens to have them along with the recipes.

unlock the cake and the machine

Hi team

Please let me know to unlock the food and machine like :

Food :
    - mince pie, molten lava cake, gingerbread cake, yule log, holiday cupcake and love muffins (white oven)
    - cranberry cider (drink mixer)

Machine :
    - puebla drink maker
    - puebla oven
    - musical drink machine
    - jazz oven
    - winter oven
    - frosty freezer
    - frozen banana stand
    - tea time oven
    - tea time kettle
    - pirate oven

If those is an old quest, would you to unlock it with the gems? Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Puebla drink maker , oven.
    Musical drinc maker
    Jazz oven tea time oven
    Tea time kettle

The Honorable Panda
    These are expired quest rewards. There is no option to unlock these even with gems.

Sorry-

Merging thread with current thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I do not understand what the issue is. If teamlava could just make them available for gems. This way the people who have them have them and don't have a problem. If we could just unlock them for gems and then have to pay normally like the people who already have them. I am a big spender of gems on this game and I feel that you could make a lot of money by doing this as well as making a lot if people happy.

Quote Originally Posted by southernhusky View Post
    So, before Christmas of 2013, I got a new device that I couldn't play any of my games on; its a windows phone. I just recently got a new android tablet, and when I transferred my games to it, I realized that I missed out on SO many goal items. I realize that I cant get them because of expired goals, but I was wondering if anyone new if there is a chance that they will be 're-released'? I really want the fairy tale ovens and wedding oven and tea kettle and so on so forth.

Edit-(KP) Update:

I only started playing in late November, I wish I could unlock the old appliances.

Quote Originally Posted by msbe21431 View Post
    I do not understand what the issue is. If teamlava could just make them available for gems. This way the people who have them have them and don't have a problem. If we could just unlock them for gems and then have to pay normally like the people who already have them. I am a big spender of gems on this game and I feel that you could make a lot of money by doing this as well as making a lot if people happy.
    I agree, people who didn't unlock it could pay, say 24 gems per appliance, so basically we could have them by paying for them, I have the same problem with missing appliances, you have a great idea.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by msbe21431 View Post
    But those of us who worked through the goals didn't have to unlock them using gems, so why should new users have to use gems to unlock them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    But those of us who worked through the goals didn't have to unlock them using gems, so why should new users have to use gems to unlock them?
    Maybe give them the goals but slash the timer to half to make it tougher, dunno!
    But 24 gems an oven is like high.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast