Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellationsam View Post
    I think they should make it so if you're a new player and make an account then you start from the beginning of the appliances, so to not miss any. We can't go back in time and catch the game from the start!
    Agreed .. Or a at the very least just remove locked items from my menu. They serve no purpose. And The scroll through is just painful. I stopped playing for about 4 years, due to life happening. Lol

As someone who has been playing for years I have to say that I would have absolutely no problem with all goals being available to everyone! Why would I want someone who joined last year to not be able to have something I got 5 years ago? To say it isn't fair is silly. I would say it isn't fair that not being around during the time of a goal means you can never have what it offers is what's silly.

Unlocking old goal appliances??

hello everyone. I recently started replaying BS for the past two weeks. I noticed there ARE many GOAL appliances that I missed??? I really wanted to build and bake some of the GOAL appliances that had past due date! Is there any way for me to UNLOCK it back? Please do tell me this is doable. Thank you~
    xoxo, kit.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by babykitful View Post
    hello everyone. I recently started replaying BS for the past two weeks. I noticed there ARE many GOAL appliances that I missed??? I really wanted to build and bake some of the GOAL appliances that had past due date! Is there any way for me to UNLOCK it back? Please do tell me this is doable. Thank you~
    xoxo, kit.
    You wont be able to unlock goal appliances and recipes of past goals, unless Storm8 releases those goals again. See this in Game Guide.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413722

Merged to existing thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I really wish I could have done the latte goals from last September. Unfortunately I was affected by Irma at that time so I couldn't play at that time and do that goal

Hi!!

I've been 2 years since installing the game and I missed many goals ...

Most old recipes look great and I would like to have them in my account.

Even putting them on sale to pay with gems would be great!

Well, according to these ENDLESS pop-up (completed) Challenges, we CAN buy appliances we've missed out on with gems.. if we know which appliance was from which challenge.. UNLESS of course, Storm8 just gobbles our gems and gives us NOTHING.. which wouldn't surprise me in the least! :-/

New Resident
    What about open appliances with goal recipes? THAT IS NOT RIGHT! You get a new appliance and recipes are locked.....how do you unlock the recipes for that device?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammaJen View Post
    What about open appliances with goal recipes? THAT IS NOT RIGHT! You get a new appliance and recipes are locked.....how do you unlock the recipes for that device?
    In case you aren't aware, I've replied to your earlier post on this. See my reply to your post in the Bugs forum. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1528699

Quote Originally Posted by Salinka1776 View Post
    Well, according to these ENDLESS pop-up (completed) Challenges, we CAN buy appliances we've missed out on with gems.. if we know which appliance was from which challenge.. UNLESS of course, Storm8 just gobbles our gems and gives us NOTHING.. which wouldn't surprise me in the least! :-/
    As expected, that's EXACTLY what happens. :-(