Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    I understand where your coming from. However, they can't remove them for the people who did not complete them. They still need to be available for the ones that did so they can use them. It stinks that it's a constant reminder of what people are missing, but nothing you can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    What was the old Halloween goal that they released simultaneously? I re-started playing last year during Halloween after taking a break. I initially started playing in 2012 but I only had the hallo-wedding goal released last year during October. I would remember repeating an old goal for sure or opting not to but I only had one goal on my list. Was it released in September maybe? I'm confused

* I should mention that I actually started playing in December of 2012 which is why I couldn't complete Santa's reindeer goal at the time... Since I was a newbie with not enough neighbors or resources so this is why I would like to know the theme of the goal that was re-released as I may have missed it twice
    ** nvm. I looked back through the forum posts. The re-released goal was from 2013. I already had that goal so that's why I didn't see it. Hopefully they'll rerelease the 2012 goal this year or even 2015 since I missed it

Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    ** nvm. I looked back through the forum posts. The re-released goal was from 2013. I already had that goal so that's why I didn't see it. Hopefully they'll rerelease the 2012 goal this year or even 2015 since I missed it
    Yea I stopped playing for a few years cause life happened and I was unsure about the year. But this is true the only way you got it is if you never attempted the goal the first time
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by mrzclarke14 View Post
    I've missed some also. There should be a way to open the goals again once there gone.
    I totally agree

Why not allow people who've missed out on goals due to tablets breaking, or moving house or any of the other things life throws your way, by allowing them to be purchased with gems? That way people are more likely to purchase gems to complete old goals and that'll send a bit of cash off to Storm8. Everyone's happy!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jennaybean5 View Post
    Seriously! I've been playing for years and have 38 ovens that are locked.goals should not "go away" ovens should be able to be unlocked. It's extremely frustrating! Team lava needs a major over haul...the fact that everything is locked and you can't progress past level 99 is ridiculous !!
    I totally agree with you. Why am I penalized for not playing since the very beginning or even taking a break from time to time. Some real BS.

New Resident
    I don't want to pay to unlock items that people worked so hard for but give me chance to unlock mine as well at a later date!!!!!!!! Re-run some of the goals. Please . That would make so many unhappy players feel appreciated for being loyal participants of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dflow6 View Post
    I don't want to pay to unlock items that people worked so hard for but give me chance to unlock mine as well at a later date!!!!!!!! Re-run some of the goals. Please . That would make so many unhappy players feel appreciated for being loyal participants of the game.
    Don't worry , they did brough back some old appliances from time to time like the truffle maker , fruit chocolate dip etc. I strongly believe that storm 8 would bring back some appliances back , recently they've brought back the coffin drink machine. So yea don't be disappointed, keep playing and you'll be surprise.

#ibelieveinyoustorm8 :') Since 2011.
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Playing past goals...

I haven't played bakery story in years. There was no way to play old goals years ago. Has anything changed? Does s8 ever open up old quests? I would pay real cash money to play older goals now that I have more time and desire to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by myferngardens View Post
    I haven't played bakery story in years. There was no way to play old goals years ago. Has anything changed? Does s8 ever open up old quests? I would pay real cash money to play older goals now that I have more time and desire to play again.

Unfortunately no, they have started re-releasing old appliances and adding new recipes to appliances that are still available and re-creating some of the old goals I guess you could call it. But if you haven’t played in years then some of the stuff they’re releasing now might be new to you
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I think they should make it so if you're a new player and make an account then you start from the beginning of the appliances, so to not miss any. We can't go back in time and catch the game from the start!