Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

New Resident
    I would like for you to renew old oven and stove goals. I've missed a lot of them. Such as: do new one day a week and do old another day of the week. OR every other week would work for me, also.

Fashion Designer
    They should make goals tied to levels. Every few levels, you get a new goal.

People who have been playing for years will obviously not love repeating goals they already did. That makes total sense.

Newbies very much dislike the "Ha ha! You didn't have the foresight to play our game three years ago, so when we sell you an oven, we won't actually allow you to use it!" stuff.

If it were tied to levels, then everyone would win.

I quit playing because I got tired of new ovens right after finishing goal ovens. I got sick of neighbors never sending the parts needed. Plus I hurt my wrist and using the phone too much aggravated the issue.
    I had reached level 99.

It doesn't really matter why we lost out on ovens. I'm with those who would like those ovens unlocked.

Here's my reason. On at least 3 occasions, I accidentally opened the expansion tab and touched a gift basket. Boom gems gone on something I didn't want. Storm8 will not refund gems, or add an "Are you sure" for gem purchases.

So for all those gems lost, I'd like goal ovens opened. Seems like a fair trade Storm8.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    They should make goals tied to levels. Every few levels, you get a new goal.

People who have been playing for years will obviously not love repeating goals they already did. That makes total sense.

Newbies very much dislike the "Ha ha! You didn't have the foresight to play our game three years ago, so when we sell you an oven, we won't actually allow you to use it!" stuff.

If it were tied to levels, then everyone would win.
    This is such a great idea. Fair game.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a list of worthless ovens?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    Is there a list of worthless ovens?
    Scroll down your Appliance tab and you'll find these goal appliances locked at the end. If you are looking for specific information of these appliances, you may want to check out the Cookbook Guide, link in Post 1 of Bakery Game Guide.

I think goals sure last as long as those other games that are in goal, lasting for 100 or more days. When I do finish one part of the goal I don't have enough time left to complete the rest of it. Then I have all oven that I can't open. So yes I think they should be brought back open if goal isn't completed

Why doesn't Lava do a new goal to complete as a 2nd chance to unlock the old items? If you get them by doing a goal then do the goal again?! That way you still have to work for the item.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelGyrl08 View Post
    Why doesn't Lava do a new goal to complete as a 2nd chance to unlock the old items? If you get them by doing a goal then do the goal again?! That way you still have to work for the item.
    They actually did this last year for Halloween, they released a brand new Halloween goal and simultaneously re-released the Halloween goal from 2012 I think it was. It was a lot to complete them both but we had a month to do it. I'm hoping they decide to do it again this year again and with a Christmas goal as well, I've been dying for the older Christmas appliances
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    They actually did this last year for Halloween, they released a brand new Halloween goal and simultaneously re-released the Halloween goal from 2012 I think it was. It was a lot to complete them both but we had a month to do it. I'm hoping they decide to do it again this year again and with a Christmas goal as well, I've been dying for the older Christmas appliances
    What was the old Halloween goal that they released simultaneously? I re-started playing last year during Halloween after taking a break. I initially started playing in 2012 but I only had the hallo-wedding goal released last year during October. I would remember repeating an old goal for sure or opting not to but I only had one goal on my list. Was it released in September maybe? I'm confused

* I should mention that I actually started playing in December of 2012 which is why I couldn't complete Santa's reindeer goal at the time... Since I was a newbie with not enough neighbors or resources so this is why I would like to know the theme of the goal that was re-released as I may have missed it twice
    Last edited by babublik; 09-14-17 at 06:26 AM.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast