Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

I am a player that was there from the beginning -- and then just found it too time consuming and dropped out for about 5 years. I have pictures of my original bakery, but did not have its name and just have no way of getting that bakery back. I am not sure of the appliances I have lost along the way -- too much time has past to remember.

I so enjoy popping into a bakery and seeing a gingerbread house or bubble tea or other recipes that are just rare because you had to be there for the Red Gift Stove or Bubble Tea Maker. And I appreciate the rarity and that those owners worked towards those goals.

But the thing is they also gift parts from those machines not realizing that others do not have access. And I think it is one thing to be able to aspire towards something and it is another to be in a land that is exclusionary.

Couldn't there be some balance as was mentioned by chezkrafft from the beginning of this thread. That you know you will have to stick around for quite a bit of time to catch appliances and recipes that you desire but missed, the couple of years chezkrafft mentions seems to me a good time to cycle through items, perhaps more years... But I am not sure I can fully appreciate the need that those that have those desired appliances, that is those that have a need to keep them locked to themselves.

Why I chose to return is that I noticed and appreciated that there is a community of joyful and caring neighbors on Bakery Story - to me that is what the game is about - like The Great British Bake-Off, its more supportive than other environs. I try to tune out lost gems and neighbors dropping neighbors for whatever reasons. But I think the game should strive to balance joy as a "goal" in its decision-making process in how its organization manages the game. From this perspective I full-heartedly agree with chezkrafft - it should not be easy or compromise the hard work other bakers put into their bakery, but old locked appliances and recipes and decor should kindly be open to the community maybe with a little more frequency and documented regularity than it is currently - with a transparent process that we all know and understand.

Unavailable Recipes from Former Goal Ovens Bought and How/Ways to Access??

First - I apologize if this has already been addressed somewhere. I tried like the ****ens to find this and was unable .. but maybe my search terms were not correct? So if this is a duplicate of some post somewhere, my sincere apologies.

But .. my question/request for .. well .. likely the game designers .. is what can we do to access recipes that are attached to former goal ovens - still available on the market/design area - as the goals are over? For example, on one account I just bought the Starship Oven. I spent gems to complete one and now I see I have three recipes available .. but three that are not available. Again .. I think this is likely due to the oven being a goal oven from a time when I was away from the game?? (I come and go quite often and as such have missed quite a few goal ovens which I then purchase and ... well .. I end up in the situation I find myself in now somewhat often!)

Would there ever be away to pay gems .. because I figure that will fly with the owners of the game .. to access these inaccessible recipes? Or maybe have a month where we might somehow be able to reopen goal ovens for recipe completion? Or maybe if someone buys a former goal oven, the game code would somehow recognize that and reopen the goals for the inaccessible recipes? Not sure .. just spit-balling here .. but I for one would sure like to be able to use every oven I purchase to its fullest ability.

So .. what say the forum and maybe any folks from Storm8 who might actually read these things? Would you be open to reopening goal ovens goals, paying gems or some other unthought of by me means to access all recipes for your ovens?

New Resident
    Hi

There are lots and lots of threads that address this issue. Some going as far back as 2013. There are lots of people who would like access to old goals but unfortunately the only way so far is if storm bring ovens back out for 5 day goals as happened with the starship oven. Buying your way out is not fair on players who have put a lot of time and possibly money into completing the goals at the time. I have missed a fair few goals due to a couple of years not playing but at the end of the day you have to be in it to win it.

New Resident

Question on interior items

Good afternoon, dear game administrators. I have a question on interior items (stoves, stoves, tables, chairs and food containers), which in the Goal section are not open for some. As I understand, these things were available after completing the tasks. Will these tasks be repeated if you missed them before that? There are just a few things that I would like to purchase, but since I missed my assignments, I cannot buy them, since they are not available. I think many players would love to buy these things. With respect, Nadezhda.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisjona View Post
    Good afternoon, dear game administrators. I have a question on interior items (stoves, stoves, tables, chairs and food containers), which in the Goal section are not open for some. As I understand, these things were available after completing the tasks. Will these tasks be repeated if you missed them before that? There are just a few things that I would like to purchase, but since I missed my assignments, I cannot buy them, since they are not available. I think many players would love to buy these things. With respect, Nadezhda.
    Welcome to the forum.

Yes these limited time items remained locked for players who did not complete the goals. You won't be able to unlock them unless Storm8 re-releases them as goals or put them on sale.

Feel free to drop a request of items (decors, appliances or recipes, etc.) that you like to return in this thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ry-Story-items

New Resident
    Thank you very match.))

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Yes these limited time items remained locked for players who did not complete the goals. You won't be able to unlock them unless Storm8 re-releases them as goals or put them on sale.

Feel free to drop a request of items (decors, appliances or recipes, etc.) that you like to return in this thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ry-Story-items

New Resident
    Here?s my question. How do I get the ovens I DID unlock that for some reason are no longer on my account? Same username same GC just different phone. I did not get them all back. I email Storm8 and no response

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by boopy67 View Post
    Here?s my question. How do I get the ovens I DID unlock that for some reason are no longer on my account? Same username same GC just different phone. I did not get them all back. I email Storm8 and no response
    This sounds like an issue for Storm8 Support. You can contact them one of two ways:

Via the Bugs Forum located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Or the Storm8 Support Site located here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Keep in mind it's a holiday right now in the US so they may not respond for a few days.

FWIW I've been playing since 2011. That makes me an older player and I'm fine with re-releasing previous goals so people can own those ovens. Saying it wouldn't be fair to older players seems like a bit of a cop-out tbh. Everyone deserves a chance to earn the ovens they want.

Rhino Keeper
    Old locked items, appliances , recipes should be unlocked as sidegoals. For sake of everybody. For those who are new, for those who missed those for unavoidable circumstances and fort hose who are suffering from recent goal recipes final look. Storm8 should re-release those goals so that player can get beautiful looking dishes again and enjoy the charm of doing the goal.
    Somewhere somebody said that its unfair. I dont understand what is so unfairabout this? Ppl need to put more effort to complete those in 5 days than you did in 15 days that also without running after 40+32 parts for one appliances in present format.
    Old days are gold.... There was no rule to buy minimum 3 ovens. But still ppl buy as many as they want. Now also some player buys more than 5 ovens.
    Game should be interesting for everybody. I am playing since 2013. Previous dishes were more beautiful, creative, appropriate with theme and quantity was more. Now sometimes we get only 400 plates after spending 10 hours.
    So re-release unlocked goals would be a tough challange and very much fair for everybody in my opinion.
    Thanks