Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

Ovens and other goal items

So, before Christmas of 2013, I got a new device that I couldn't play any of my games on; its a windows phone. I just recently got a new android tablet, and when I transferred my games to it, I realized that I missed out on SO many goal items. I realize that I cant get them because of expired goals, but I was wondering if anyone new if there is a chance that they will be 're-released'? I really want the fairy tale ovens and wedding oven and tea kettle and so on so forth.

Edit-(KP) Update:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We don't plan on releasing these special appliances to all players at this time - it wouldn't be fair to the player who completed it while the goals were available. Sorry about that!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-07-15 at 03:49 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    No I am sorry, but if you did not complete the goals, you will not be able to unlock the goal prizes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    So why do you still show ovens as possibilities in the menu?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by myya23 View Post
    So why do you still show ovens as possibilities in the menu?
    I suppose it is because the players who unlocked the ovens still have the opportunity to buy as many as they want. If they removed the ovens then thise oersons couldn't buy them anymore.

New Resident

How to unlock old goals?

I had to quit bakery story for a few months since my phone had broke down.. I had missed a lot of goals prior to that. How do I unlock these goals so I can use the ovens?

Nightclub Owner
    You can't, unfortunately.

I've missed some also. There should be a way to open the goals again once there gone.

New Resident
    I agree. There should be a way of opening old goals and appliances. In my early days in the game I accepted a lot of parts gifts that I now realize I can never use, since they are for expired goals and items. I cannot remove them from gifts and every time I open the gift storage it annoys me to go through all the junk to get to what I want. Please, TeamLava, consider ether a way of removing items from gifts storage and list, or opening again previous goals and appliances.

Rhino Keeper

Locked goals

Hello!

As some people here, i feel a little frustrated by looking at all the goal machines i have missed. Why won't they just make a way to unlock them once the goal is finished? Othrrwise, i don't get the point to see them locked at the catalog, it really make me feel frustrated. Please, Team Lava, if you are not going to unlock them again, just put them off. That would be nice.

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I understand where your coming from. However, they can't remove them for the people who did not complete them. They still need to be available for the ones that did so they can use them. It stinks that it's a constant reminder of what people are missing, but nothing you can do.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast