Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Well... I would like to unlock some machines for black friday instead buying items, that would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    It's possible everyone on forum said they would never bring back old ovens and they did

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkita View Post
    Hello!

As some people here, i feel a little frustrated by looking at all the goal machines i have missed. Why won't they just make a way to unlock them once the goal is finished? Othrrwise, i don't get the point to see them locked at the catalog, it really make me feel frustrated. Please, Team Lava, if you are not going to unlock them again, just put them off. That would be nice.

Thank you
    That wouldn't b fair to the older ppl who'd played the challenges but for some reason or another didn't master the recipes at the time and wanted to come back when they had the time to do so. For example: I thought I'd maxed on all the old challenge ovens but when I double checked I discovered I hadn't. So I went back and since I had the spaces available I bought extra ovens to help me finish quicker. If they'd removed the ovens in question this wouldn't of been possible.
    I'm a firm believer in TL's policy of not re-releasing the old challenges. There'll b plenty more down the road.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I've been playing bakery story for over a year, and played every goal, but there are still several ovens locked. Why would that be then ?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chasingstar13 View Post
    I've been playing bakery story for over a year, and played every goal, but there are still several ovens locked. Why would that be then ?
    They have been releasing ovens for goals since 2011.

missed goals

Quote Originally Posted by mrzclarke14 View Post
    I've missed some also. There should be a way to open the goals again once there gone.
    I agree too. I missed out due to a tablet replacement and not only am I now missing out
    on nice items but I have not gotten any new goals in over a month. I still get goals in RS
    but not in Bakery Story.

I, personally, would just like all the recipes unlocked from the appliances I have. It's frustrating to place my bewitched oven and only have one recipe because I didn't have internet for very long last Halloween during the goals. I feel like it was a waste without being able to actually make anything with the item I purchased last year.

I, personally, would just like all the recipes unlocked from the appliances I have. It's frustrating to place my bewitched oven and only have one recipe because I didn't have internet for very long last Halloween during the goals. I feel like it was a waste without being able to actually make anything with the item I purchased last year.

Lightbulb Locked Previous Goal Appliances

Would it be possible to access previous goal appliances that are locked? I would like to be able to purchase old goal appliances so that once all recipes from all accessible appliances are mastered, I may continue with those. Having the goal prizes is not necessary, just the appliance.

Device: Samsung S5

Storm ID: DJourFemme

We don't plan on releasing these special appliances to all players at this time - it wouldn't be fair to the player who completed it while the goals were available. Sorry about that!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast