Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

Old retired ovens and goals recipes

Me too I'd like the retired ovens and goals and recipes opened back up
    Last edited by Puddin1053; 11-22-16 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Need to add more

Rhino Keeper

Unlocking Old Goals

I think it would be nice if old goals were made available to us during this time. Since S8 is in the middle of a big change right now, it would be a win for both sides. S8 wouldn't have to design anything new, and players could have a wack at the old items and ovens.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Quote Originally Posted by jeldon2864 View Post
    i think it would be nice if old goals were made available to us during this time. Since s8 is in the middle of a big change right now, it would be a win for both sides. S8 wouldn't have to design anything new, and players could have a wack at the old items and ovens.
    ditto

New Resident
    Please allow the players to make up past goals to unlock all the ovens and items we missed..

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like this too. And why not make any goal we missed out on completing available with purchase, even purchase with gems? My drink machine has had cranberry cider at the end of the list as a locked goal since I started playing.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I think it would be nice if old goals were made available to us during this time. Since S8 is in the middle of a big change right now, it would be a win for both sides. S8 wouldn't have to design anything new, and players could have a wack at the old items and ovens.
    Yes I agree! I would love the chance to complete past goals I've missed out on! Also, does anyone know when or if ever they'll be releasing new goals?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialJs View Post
    Yes I agree! I would love the chance to complete past goals I've missed out on! Also, does anyone know when or if ever they'll be releasing new goals?
    Yes they did confirm on another thread that they are working on bring new items and goals to BS. Although I wasnt able to buy the new crate I think the fact they are putting new items out there in some way gives us at least some faith to go on that something will be coming, hopefully soon
    Last edited by Jojocl141587; 03-26-17 at 02:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    I miss the last goal Chesterfield one last summer I think. Please bring it back

Rhino Keeper
    Such a great idea! I'd love to have the older appliances & unlock the recipes on appliances I have! Seems easy enough & would keep players from leaving the game due to the frustration of not getting weekly updates

Executive Chef
    Not all of us though! It's a nice idea for people who missed out, but some of us have done most of the older goals, and I'd be wary if they released lots of old stuff and little new. I know rereleasing also takes some development time, but to me, new content is what indicates continued commitment to a game, instead of just coasting through.

That doesn't mean I don't think newer players shouldn't get stuff I have, I've always thought you should, it just would make me think twice about spending money here.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast