Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I got bored of making the same stuff though, so thought I'd try one more trade, just for something different to do, and I got 1 beam, 2 blocks and 2 paste - 5 items from one trade!
    Wow, that is a great haul! I wish I was that lucky. For the amount of work you put into the exchange I would have expected them to be more generous. When you look at how much effort and resources it takes to make one of these fairy items, the trades and adventures don't look so bad! In typical TL fashion, they've taken a useless item like Murmurs and Fey Crystals, and turned it quickly into a shortage! I have only created maybe two pastes, since I didn't want to burn through my supply of fey crystals.

Fashion Designer
    I'm still waiting for the 10th paste. I am sitting now with 12 blocks and 16 beams. I've had to take occasional breaks from this quest to gather resources.

I did send them off to Search the Ancient Vaults recently and the only item they returned was a sacred horn which I thought was awesome. My 6th alicorn is now in place.

Fashion Designer
    I have 14 beams, 11 blocks and 9 paste. Need one more sandwich and one more green thing and can send them out again. If this fails I'm going to give up for awhile and work on getting my alicorn parts.

Executive Chef
    Still short of building parts. My workshops are mostly idle because we are virtually trying to get parts by using the kitchen. Things are way too kitchen intensive. My alicorns are ready but I have no use for the energy because I am maxed on most things except kitchen products. This means I check in on the game less often, only to work my kitchens. Please, give us a third kitchen or bakery or something to help!!

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been able to make fish sandwiches for the last week. I ran out of butterfish, and haven't had a drop for a week. I have been hitting my wells and ponds every time and I'm constantly maxed on water, plenty of ordinary fish but no butterfish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I haven't been able to make fish sandwiches for the last week. I ran out of butterfish, and haven't had a drop for a week. I have been hitting my wells and ponds every time and I'm constantly maxed on water, plenty of ordinary fish but no butterfish.
    As far as I know wells never dropped new type of fishes, only pond
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I believe butterfish only come from ponds, including the swampy pond and mermaid pond. Sometimes you get them from Kaz's house too. The fish market might be a worthwhile investment for you if you have some gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Just did my ten ponds again, but no butterfish. I think that's what I'll be working on for the next few days. On the positive side, I have lots and lots of mermaid scales and enchanted essence.

Executive Chef
    Got 9 Faerie Blocks and 9 Faerie Paste - and only 2 Faerie Beams. I realy hope the next drops are beams only....

I have 5 ponds, 1 swamp and 1 well, from all I collect regularly, and am almost always maxed out on butterfish. It's not fair, Iceglimmer.

Executive Chef
    My latest trade with faeries (this was the 3rd one) gave me 1 beam, 1 paste and 2 blocks, along with 8 murmurs and a trade ticket.
    Visit my main island: ZX71