Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

My guess is that you'll need to have completed 7/31/14 update-Plume Hive before this goal will trigger.

Edit: In the dialog, the ruler talks about adventuring to the Plume Hive.
    Last edited by fluffybutter007; 09-18-14 at 12:27 PM.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    There is an update in the app store, you may have to download that before you can get the update.
    I have it even I still not yet update to 1.2.4. Currently still on 1.2.3 with white pony icon and I have the update..

Rhino Keeper
    My guess is that it is after Team Azalea or Lila questline

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Started the fairie essence, next step popped up to give the beams & paste, and showed the rewards of the candies but then my game force closed on me. Finished the dialog and now I have to give the candies but they're not in my inventory to give.

Don't see Glimmergate or kooky on the forum so can someone else out there help us with this??????
    You didn't get any candies for finishing the goal. Finishing the goal only unlocked the ability to make the candies.

Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 09-18-14 at 01:48 PM.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Started the fairie essence, next step popped up to give the beams & paste, and showed the rewards of the candies but then my game force closed on me. Finished the dialog and now I have to give the candies but they're not in my inventory to give.

Don't see Glimmergate or kooky on the forum so can someone else out there help us with this??????
    It didn't give you the candies. It unlocked the recipe in your Kitchens. Scroll down a ways. I'm making two candies now and don't remember what you need, although you do need chocolate. They take 4 hours to make.

Executive Chef
    Same glitch here. No potion in inventory but goal completed when I collected the glue I was making overnight in my potion shop.

Fashion Designer
    Definitely after because they both come in with dialog and finally work together

Rhino Keeper
    Very happy to get more storyline and building! I also have more chocolate than usual in inventory. Too bad no Kaz, though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Same glitch here. No potion in inventory but goal completed when I collected the glue I was making overnight in my potion shop.
    Same here. I never was given the option to make the potion - I collected some glue from my potion shop and the dialog popped up saying I blew a hole in the roof. Hope the potion isn't needed later.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    It didn't give you the candies. It unlocked the recipe in your Kitchens. Scroll down a ways. I'm making two candies now and don't remember what you need, although you do need chocolate. They take 4 hours to make.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    You didn't get any candies for finishing the goal. Finishing the goal only unlocked the ability to make the candies.
    I see that now. Corrected my post. Thanks guys
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-18-14 at 12:30 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast