Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Yes! I'm enjoying it!
    Glad some people are. I've seen a few positive comments, personally I'm looking forward to getting to this I'm already planning where to put mine

Fashion Designer
    I am enjoying myself too! At last i can do something else than making dark seeds. Now I must do cooking and harvest apples. That is one thing I didnt have to do a long time! I have half of everything now so I think I need five or six plum hives. But it can be more because last time I only got one beam. But I do not care it is fun!

Edit
    I think you get one beam in one plum hive
    The rest you get separate of this so I need 10 Knights to seek my parts!
    Last edited by dala12; 09-23-14 at 11:01 AM.

Loving the update but please oh please raise the drop rate on the glimmer shards or make something else drop them other than just greselda's castle and the glimmer gate. all 4 of my goals require them and lots of them for each goal. It's getting a little boring waiting on just one item to drop. Thanks
    It wouldn't be as bad but the mid summer pyre event used up my entire stock of both fragments and shards and now I am lucky if I can collect enough of the stuff to make more than 2 glimmer trap plants a day for the "sister sister" goal and a "little persuasion" I have all but given up on the "discovering Adamant" goal because well 40 shards and fragments seems like a life time away. Now we have to make 12 faerie hair pieces for the trade Center which need 5 shards each..... Exhausting just thinking about it.
    Last edited by carebear8724; 09-23-14 at 01:59 PM.

Placed the little faerie house yesterday and I think it is very cute! Luckily I had sent put the plume hive adventure lots of times so I had materials on hand.

Executive Chef
    I've only sent out the Plume-Hive adventure once, so I only have 2 blocks, no beams, no pasta... Guess I'm on for the long haul...

Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    Loving the update but please oh please raise the drop rate on the glimmer shards or make something else drop them other than just greselda's castle and the glimmer gate. all 4 of my goals require them and lots of them for each goal. It's getting a little boring waiting on just one item to drop. Thanks
    It wouldn't be as bad but the mid summer pyre event used up my entire stock of both fragments and shards and now I am lucky if I can collect enough of the stuff to make more than 2 glimmer trap plants a day for the "sister sister" goal and a "little persuasion" I have all but given up on the "discovering Adamant" goal because well 40 shards and fragments seems like a life time away. Now we have to make 12 faerie hair pieces for the trade Center which need 5 shards each..... Exhausting just thinking about it.
    That adamant goal can wait. No harm in leaving that in your quest book.

Just be sure when you get the inscriptions from the exchange not to give any to sister, sister until you have 5 for the persuasion goal and can finish that first. After the persuasion goal is done then you can give all your inscriptions to the sister goal. Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Just wondering... Can we build two of the fairy workshops?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Yes you can have 2. But you still need 10 of each to build it. 1 is enough for me at this time. For now, building up inventory store. I had enough to build right away and have crafted a few things, but given the resources for the essence, it won't be a crafting building I'll be using all the time.

### If you haven't got the ability to go on the Plume Hive adventure, don't buy the building ###.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    You can, but since crafting needs a lot of faeries murmur and fey crystals, your stock would be soon depleted, and you cannot give work even for one workshop after a few days.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    . Now we have to make 12 faerie hair pieces for the trade Center which need 5 shards each..... Exhausting just thinking about it.
    It's actually only 6 hair pins at 3 shards each, so only 18 total. That's a little better, right?

~

Finally crafting my last sweets for the trade which I will send out in the morning. Yay!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.