Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Rhino Keeper
    Glitched for me too in the same portion

Executive Chef
    I restarted like 5 times and still don't see the quest. Do we have to have completed another quest to get this one?

Looks like we get a new building this week. Awesome!

Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 09-18-14 at 01:47 PM.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Mine glitched as well, no fairy potion for me.

Rhino Keeper
    It's not Faerie Respite related...mine is fully upgraded. It's probably all that faerie stuff after The Blythwood Sapling and I've only just put my baby tree in the ground. No update for me.

The first goal glitched and completed when I went to collect floral glow. I think I'll wait until the glitch is fixed before I collect the faerie essence.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    It's not Faerie Respite related...mine is fully upgraded. It's probably all that faerie stuff after The Blythwood Sapling and I've only just put my baby tree in the ground. No update for me.
    I bet you are right. I have had a lvl 5 Faerie Respite for some time, but just planted my Blythewood sapling, too. Actually, I placed it. But need to wait for mythic essence #3 to finish brewing to actually build it.

I am sad I cannot do this new quest.

Farm Supplier
    I think, it is not a glitch, but on purpose..

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I restarted like 5 times and still don't see the quest. Do we have to have completed another quest to get this one?
    There is an update in the app store, you may have to download that before you can get the update.

Started the fairie essence, next step popped up to give the beams & paste, and showed the rewards of the candies but then my game force closed on me. Finished the dialog and now I have to give the candies but they're not in my inventory to give.

Never mind you have to craft them in the kitchen:
    Looks like I need to go craft sugar. Hate doing that with a purple passion!

Don't see Glimmergate or kooky on the forum so can someone else out there help us with this??????

Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    The first goal glitched and completed when I went to collect floral glow. I think I'll wait until the glitch is fixed before I collect the faerie essence.
    I haven't collected the fairie essence yet either, it takes an hour, but think I'll wait on that too till someone tells us what's going on.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-18-14 at 12:26 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast