Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! A use for glimmerbulbs!

I think what JustKay means by "gaming the game" has to do with the Fortune Teller Tent. But that does require you to spend a large number of gems for the Tent, so I wouldn't exactly call that doing it "without gems".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Looks like you need to complete a few more Goals. You need to finish the Plume Hive goals first. The last Goal of that story was "No Place Like Home". Once you complete that one, you'll see "D.I.Y.", which is the first Goal of this week's update.
    Yes I am aware having read a few of the posts this morning thanks. When I wrote this I assumed it was after the faerie respite which I am close to completing and not much further down the line as it seems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HistoryGirl7 View Post
    Wow. 1 bonbon per time....wow. No more adventures without another kitchen
    This quest is so far down the line do you guys not have a huge stash of adventure treats? I'm interested so I can stock up myself? Or are you still on lots of other quests?

Rhino Keeper
    4 hours per bonbon is too much! and Teacakes too... might as well do the hive adventure to get the fairy props

Fashion Designer
    Happy that I already have 9 faerie beams, 6 blocks, and 5 pastes. Been doing the Plume Hive adventure as much as possible.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    4 hours per bonbon is too much! and Teacakes too... might as well do the hive adventure to get the fairy props
    Tea cakes take 2 hours at least on mine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    Sounds like good advice to me. My knights went out early this morning while my bakers work overtime in those sweatshops I run.

Executive Chef
    Sure looking like we all be running sweatshops.Think we need another kitchen to help us with the heavy order for the faeries

Executive Chef
    Depends on how much we would need. In case you have to do the fairy trade thing, then yes, it would be a long occupation for the kitchen (and notice also the base ingredients, such as sugar).

If it just a once-being trade (and then disappears) then it is no problem. So far no one reported the full questline (which is curious, usually in 1-2 hours some speed gemmers reports), so we dont know yet.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    In about 30 mins I will have my tea cakes done,,