Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. 1 bonbon per time....wow. No more adventures without another kitchen
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Executive Chef
    Floral Essence

Not to worry, you do not need it for any of the other quests in this goal chain.

* went to the Potion Shop saw I did not have enough Floral Glow to even start the Floral Essence - went to the greenhouse - had to collect the seed I had growing - and the next thing I knew - goal #1 did the auto-complete.
    just to confirm it-went back to the Potion Shop & yup the listing was gone.
    Must be Faerie Magic!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    Floral Essence

Not to worry, you do not need it for any of the other quests in this goal chain.

* went to the Potion Shop saw I did not have enough Floral Glow to even start the Floral Essence - went to the greenhouse - had to collect the seed I had growing - and the next thing I knew - goal #1 did the auto-complete.
    just to confirm it-went back to the Potion Shop & yup the listing was gone.
    Must be Faerie Magic!
    But of course! Faerie Magic would be the only logical explanation. Thanks for that. I laughed out loud.

Rhino Keeper
    Glitches at my game too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Er, if you know how to game the game it's possible without gems. The only limiting factor is how quickly you can accumulate fertilizer. I took a break from the whole game and only got back into it around August (when I would have to catchup on the questline before even getting this goal) and now I'm up to 7 or 8 inscriptions, while keeping a floating inventory of around 90 glimmer traps, 35 pitchers & 25 rafflesia
    I look forward to hearing how to "game the game", Kay. I am constantly maxed on fertiliser, but short of shards and glimmer fragments. Do share....

Rhino Keeper
    I guess I will NEVER pass the fortune "THE GLIMMER ROCK FORTUNE". I am happy I didn't chop an entire log yet. I was able to do SISTER SITER and now it will help on this update too. I feel bad for those who didn't know not to chop an entire log or just chopped by mistake. This fortune I think will stay with me for ever at this rate.

Rhino Keeper
    SWEET!!! My icon is back to the castle !! Giga love and promotion to the front page of my iPad!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    I guess I will NEVER pass the fortune "THE GLIMMER ROCK FORTUNE". I am happy I didn't chop an entire log yet. I was able to do SISTER SITER and now it will help on this update too. I feel bad for those who didn't know not to chop an entire log or just chopped by mistake. This fortune I think will stay with me for ever at this rate.
    Eventually you'll get more than enough dark seeds and will want to move on to The Sticky Fortune. It's fab, too!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Er, if you know how to game the game it's possible without gems. The only limiting factor is how quickly you can accumulate fertilizer. I took a break from the whole game and only got back into it around August (when I would have to catchup on the questline before even getting this goal) and now I'm up to 7 or 8 inscriptions, while keeping a floating inventory of around 90 glimmer traps, 35 pitchers & 25 rafflesia
    I'm one of those people that didn't know about the log so to finish the Sister sister goal is going to be horrendous. glimmer shards are so few and far between for me it's a joke. And now I need me to finish this! Please please please increase the drop rate for them or add them to something else as a drop!

Executive Chef
    Completing "lets make a deal" unlocks tea cakes in kitchen. Next step:

Visit my main island: ZX71