Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many neighbors do y'all have?

Fashion Designer
    I only have about 30 or so right now, all of whom are active except one or two I refuse to remove (they always come back). This is just a game, nothing to lose sleep over or get all crazy about. We all have lives and this come up. I'm a college student, so I can't always play when I want to either. But I do gift daily and respond to requests as soon as I see them. I am always active during goals and on wednesdays, just so my neighbors can get the parts that they need, etc. I'll start being much more active with tipping as it gets colder outside and all the holiday stuff comes out. It's not the neighbors or anything that makes me get bored of the game, it's the content and lame updates. We didn't get anything remotely good for summer, no fall stuff yet and most of the holiday stuff is stuck in boxes. If TL would start doing something right, maybe people would pick the game up more often. Just my two cents.

Almost 70, some active and some of them not so active.

The Honorable Panda
    Just a reminder, you can post and discuss the number of neighbors you have, but please do not use this thread as an add me thread.

To find neighbors please post in the ADD ME Forum.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Kooky..I didn't mean for this to be an add me post..I was just curious.

Farm Supplier
    I have 45 on this account and only 39 on my second account. A bit too few I suppose.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 99 now. Got 50 neighbours with 70% active.

Executive Chef
    Am lvl 99 for quite some time now, mastered all recepies, so there's not much to do, except for waiting till the next update. Have 46 neighbors, most of them quite active, but I'm also keen on inactive players. I don't mind if they visit and tip, but I do mind sending and recieving gifts, for they are needed for new appliances.

You only need 20 neighbours, for you can't recieve more gifts or answered request anyways

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12