Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 9/17/14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    TL what gives? BS got a challenge last wk and a new appliance w 2 recipes this wk and we get only a box? We've not had any new recipes since the 6 we got for the challenge. So I guess I'll b spending this wk cooking chicken, apple pies, Peking duck and glazed ham and I'll cont to c my coins increase again. HO hum
    I agree, hoping for new recipe(s) next week. I have one recipe left to master and then I got everything mastered on all appliances I have available to me. So I'll be cooking higher profit recipes till we get new recipes.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    ohh the adjusted sizes are a lot better, making this box possibly the best ever! I tried and got 2nd prize, the ticket station
    now if ill get a discount on gems ill buy a big stock and take my chances

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2PSYU02.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	15584

Tried 4 times got First prize

Host(ess)
    Hi, I love this set..can't wait til it's available. I also felt good about this last one. The pizza man. I'm a minority and seeing that you have added a black cook was great to see. And for that being said I'm hoping to see more themes with Asians,blacks,natives ect. Thank you!!!

Rhino Keeper
    A++ TL - really nice items. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by soclassymom View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2PSYU02.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	15584

Tried 4 times got First prize
    That would be cute but they look like little kids cooking compared to the other 2 below them.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-18-14 at 11:13 AM.

I got 2nd place the ticket station

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Wish we'd gotten some female chefs with this box. There seems to be a lack of them in RS Hopefully some upcoming updates will see them added...

Executive Chef
    I can't believe it, had 34 gems on 2nd account and tried the box. Got 1st place! Never happened before. 2nd place in the ice cream box but never 1st after trying almost every box at least once. So happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    TL what gives? BS got a challenge last wk and a new appliance w 2 recipes this wk and we get only a box? We've not had any new recipes since the 6 we got for the challenge. So I guess I'll b spending this wk cooking chicken, apple pies, Peking duck and glazed ham and I'll cont to c my coins increase again. HO hum
    Restaurant has always been ahead of bakery when it comes to recipes, appliances and goals. Having one boring week doesn't make it the worst ever. It's actually good to have a break from week after week of new stuff. Sometimes it can be tedious catching up on both. I'm sure they will wow us next week.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast