Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 9/17/14

Rhino Keeper
    I've never been one to complain about boxes or have to state on every update thst I hope things are for coins, but I must say, that one decor with the smaller scale bots does look quite strange! But I love everything in the box! !

Fashion Designer
    It's restaurant/food related, so definitely can't complain there. I do love the items, especially the dishwasher and ticket/order station, would look real nice in a "proper" restaurant. However, I have not yet, nor do I think I will ever, open up a box. Just don't like the gamble and would rather use the gems towards a sure thing. But nice box overall though.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure I will try this box, I would hate getting those stations with the mini bots, they need to be the same size as the other bots at the other stations, they look odd being so tiny! I'm sure those are going to be the 3rd & 4th place prizes so there's a good chance of getting one....I would regret that purchase....so most likely passing till I see pics of them or in other player's places.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

This really struck me as funny for some reason. I hadn't even noticed but you're so right!!

Executive Chef
    This items look awesome. I also agree that the mini sweat shop kids fooling around in the kitchen is odd. Why can't the kids be outside playing? Or inside messing with video games like the other Americans? I kid, I kid....!

I have the pie rack in bakery. Seems odd here, we could have had a fridge too instead perhaps? Couple turkeys hanging on the shelf with some fennel bulbs...

Anyways, ill def try this box come black friday and won't even complain because almost all I've seen so far look good.

Rhino Keeper
    i think the theme and the concept is AWESOME, but the execution is lackluster. i dont understand why some of the RS designer (and BS too) have this problem with the size of ppl. it's not the first time i skip to buy something because there is a too big difference in characters size.
    in these items we even have THREE different sizes! the only "right" ones look to be the 3 guys on the cooking/prep station. the dishwasher, the dessert chef and the waiter are way too big (their heads... lol!!!!) and the other 2 items with ppl are way too little, they look like kids

it's really a shame because i think this is one of the best theme EVER (i play since 4 years or more). i would have gladly stressed my credit card to buy these items, even from a box, but i cant stand the uglyness of the giant heads and the kids size. i think i will wait for black friday and buy just the cooking station with the right size chars.

I like everything and there's a fridge too! But knowing my luck, I'll most likely end up with the pots. =.="
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    This is awesome. I would love to have them.

Executive Chef
    I hope there is a new recipe. BS have a new appliance

I got 3 rd place which is the dishwasher.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast