Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 9/17/14

Host(ess)

Red face 1st Place Prize!

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    A Chef box coming....

I thought I would try this box not even knowing what was in it. I got the stack of pots first so I decided I'd try 1 more time and hit the jackpot...the 1st place prize. HAPPY, HAPPY,HAPPY!

Host(ess)
    I agree with you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Restaurant has always been ahead of bakery when it comes to recipes, appliances and goals. Having one boring week doesn't make it the worst ever. It's actually good to have a break from week after week of new stuff. Sometimes it can be tedious catching up on both. I'm sure they will wow us next week.
    also, some of us actually like boxes. although i'm mad at this one for not giving me the prizes i want. grr.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Wish we'd gotten some female chefs with this box. There seems to be a lack of them in RS Hopefully some upcoming updates will see them added...
    hear, hear! the days of "women can be cooks but only men can be chefs" are long over, TL. female wait staff is not the same thing.
    Last edited by twospoons; 09-18-14 at 04:52 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    I got the ticket station. It's so cool. If I get the chefs station somehow I would reorganize my whole restaurant to accommodate for that it's so awesome.

I'd love to get the dishwasher! Is it a 3rd prize or 2nd prize item?

Too bad, I opened four times and all I got was all the 4th prize items. The pie rack, fridge, pots and pans and classic chef. Though I love my pie rack and the fridge.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I guess Bakery Story's Pie Rack found its way to RS...

3rd place and I got the culinary artist

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345