Thread: About egyptian theme goals

About egyptian theme goals

i just got the 3rd goals of egyptian theme but the weird things happened the goals is only appears for 3 hours and at that time my coin is running out after i buying egyptian tiles floor so i think i just wait a little before i buy the stoves...
    and when the time limits are over,the next goals is never appears again so i failed to get that stove...is there any chance of that egyptian goals is exist for one more time so i can get the stoves

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KangY25 View Post
    i just got the 3rd goals of egyptian theme but the weird things happened the goals is only appears for 3 hours and at that time my coin is running out after i buying egyptian tiles floor so i think i just wait a little before i buy the stoves...
    and when the time limits are over,the next goals is never appears again so i failed to get that stove...is there any chance of that egyptian goals is exist for one more time so i can get the stoves
    once a goal expires you won't be able to get it back I'm afraid or would be able to get the stoves. The stoves would remain LOCKED in the appliance section

ahh its too bad though why dont give chances to finished all goals that reward with stoves one more time but if only after u completed all the goals at 99th levels until get all the stove...i mean just the stove section and chair-table not other reward as statue or other standing decor stuff i think its fair enough coz its hard for me to restarted the game from begining with new phone or other device