Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bakery Story Update 9/17/14

Rhino Keeper
    I am still hopefull they will offer gems

Android gets new versions, found in the play store, pretty much weekly if you count all the story games (fashion, restaurant, dragon, pet shop, farm2, plus some other games that are different types). This "honey" content will not be available in the version you're playing now. If you want to be able to buy this decor, you have to go download and start playing the Bakery Story: Honey version.

The bright side is, if you wait until monday, there will be a pop up goal that offers anywhere between 4-8 gems for downloading the new version. Unless you don't care about free gems, WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE GOAL, and then go download, and the first time you open the new version, you'll have earned the gems. As pipipooh said, your bakery will look exactly the same, you won't lose any of your stored decorations, you'll just have access to the new stuff. And then you can delete whichever version you're playing now and just play the honey version to save storage space.

Also, if you play restaurant or anything else, make sure you open that game and get the goal before you download as well, cause, free gems.[/QUOTE]

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    I am Android player and still waiting for Bakery honey update....... but yesterday one of my neighbors who is android player too, told me that she had an old version of BS (about 2 years old) where she found available honey articules. She has installed too the new version where these articules are not available. How could this be possible??. PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE OF TEAMLAVA STAFF TO ANSWER THIS!!.
    I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    If you have the old versions of bakery story the old versions automatically get new updates when Apple users get them but if you have a android and don't have Christmas or Halloween version just regular ones you have to download new one on Google play

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    I am Android player and still waiting for Bakery honey update....... but yesterday one of my neighbors who is android player too, told me that she had an old version of BS (about 2 years old) where she found available honey articules. She has installed too the new version where these articules are not available. How could this be possible??. PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE OF TEAMLAVA STAFF TO ANSWER THIS!!.
    You will need to download and play the Bakery Story: Honey version from the Google Play Store to access the Busy Bees decorations. It seems that your neighbor's old version may just be the original version of Bakery Story, and the new version, where she found the new decorations is actually Bakery Story: Honey.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my download prompt and gems!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789