Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update 9/17/14

Executive Chef
    Omg new appliance wooooo

Executive Chef
    I don't want to ONLY complain .... I think this could have been a good theme. But in my opinion THIS IS ALL WRONG !!!

This is better than some of the other themes because honey is an ingredient in baking. But even so, these decorations don't have anything to do with BAKING with honey. You don't collect honey from hives in a bakery. The other decorations are furniture and clocks ... This isn't a furniture store. I don't go to a bakery to look at clocks.

What could have made this theme better (in my opinion) ... TL, could you please think about the theme in RELATION TO BAKING? I would have loved to see ... a large jar of honey with one of the old fashion "wooden dipping lids". And a table filled with jars of honey and honey comb (it is beautiful and edible). Maybe a shelf with honey cakes or other honey desserts.

More BAKERY stuff please

I just looked at the pic again and realized ... we got ANOTHER FOUNTAIN ... sigh

Fashion Designer
    I am happy we got a new appliance! New appliances & recipes are ALWAYS a good thing in my book!

But this isn't my style. I like the shelf...
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Executive Chef
    Agree with this whole post. I like the idea of a honey theme but why not actually relate the theme to baking? Great ideas you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    I don't want to ONLY complain .... I think this could have been a good theme. But in my opinion THIS IS ALL WRONG !!!

This is better than some of the other themes because honey is an ingredient in baking. But even so, these decorations don't have anything to do with BAKING with honey. You don't collect honey from hives in a bakery. The other decorations are furniture and clocks ... This isn't a furniture store. I don't go to a bakery to look at clocks.

What could have made this theme better (in my opinion) ... TL, could you please think about the theme in RELATION TO BAKING? I would have loved to see ... a large jar of honey with one of the old fashion "wooden dipping lids". And a table filled with jars of honey and honey comb (it is beautiful and edible). Maybe a shelf with honey cakes or other honey desserts.

More BAKERY stuff please

I just looked at the pic again and realized ... we got ANOTHER FOUNTAIN ... sigh

Is it just me?? But I don't see any of these new items in my game??? I'm on ISO.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmwashburn View Post
    Is it just me?? But I don't see any of these new items in my game??? I'm on ISO.
    It will be released in about 9.5 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    just WOOOOOOOOWWWW!! Thank's TL! You are getting better!

Mmmm, love the honey theme! It's been ages since we last got a new appliance, other than the monthly goal updates. So having a new non-goal appliance or some new recipes is always welcome. Thank you TL! Please keep them coming!

The beehive keepers deco looks like some kids deco to me. =x Hopefully it won't be gems heavy. *finger crossed*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post

More BAKERY stuff please

I don't understan complains like that: RELATION TO BAKING "This is not a furniture store" "I don't go to a bakery to look at clocks" etc. That's Bakery Story not Kitchen Story.You go to bakery to eat cakes, not to cook them. Cakes even can be delivered to bakery from other places.

Bakeries and restaurants need nice interior and decor items, Interior and comfort are very important in places like that.
    Update looks not bad at all, especially new appliance. Thanks TL.

Thank You for the new appliance TL!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast